Barielle Growth Activator for Natural Nails uploaded by Jerrica C.

BY BARIELLE

For Weak, Hard to Grow Nails. Toluene, Formaldehyde & Dibutyl Phthalate Free Uniquely formulated for weak, hard to grow nails.  Active garlic enzymes help to stimulate new nail growth, while Safflower Seed Oil helps as a source of nail regeneration.  A combination of ingredients help keep the nail strong and hydrated.  A perfect solution for developing and growing natural nails after removing acrylics.  See significant results in as little as two weeks. . see more...

Anna W.
It did not work for my nails, unfortunately! :( I didn't notice any changes in strength or growth - my nails were still peeling and brittle after several weeks of use. It did work as a base coat, though. I got it at TJ Maxx, and the price was a steal. Regardless, I will not be purchasing it again.
lainesha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love what's in it that causes my nails to harden. And it also makes them so healthy and it defiantly gives my nails wonderful shine.
Cristal O.
I love this it makes my nails harden and grow, not as fast as I would like it to grow but other than that it's an amazing product.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This nail polish works so good at growing out ur nails when h have a hard time growing em out I highly recommend this to anyone
Victoria Y.
Elkridge, MD
I love this stuff! I have been hooked since my first bottle! Works great at promoting growth and hardening my nails!
Jerrica C.
Tampa, Fl
I love using this! Keeps my nails nice and strong not having to worry about it Breaking off that fast!:D
Chelsea S.
Knights ferry , Ca
I can't wear nail polish where I work so this is perfect for making my nails look healthy and shiny!
Joselyn A.
Zacapu
This product makes my nails stronger and grow faster. I use every week and I'm loving this .
Shannon J.
Orlando, FL
Did this product work for anyone that has tried it? Are their any cons? Is it work the money?
Molly D.
Belding, MI
Does this really work?
Veronica C.
Arlington, TX
Is this stuff really worth the hefty price tag?
lainesha M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I wonder do all the products from the same manufactue smell so strong
Pilar L.
Spain
Las uñas suelen romperse me por los laterales, querría saber si este producto las.fortalece. gracias