Barielle Clearly Noticeable Nail Thickener

by Barielle

Top Coat For Thin, Weak Nails
Instantly thickens nails up to 50%

• Apply every other day
  • Remove at the end of the week with acetone-free nail polish remover
  • Use with desired base coat
  • Perfect for damaged nails after removing wraps or acrylics

A clear, quick-drying nail builder that instantly thickens nails up to 50% of their natural thickness in just one coat. Helps heal cracked, split, or peeling nails with vitamins and proteins. Formulated for use over bare or polished nails to thicken and encourage growth.

Use:

Use over bare nails to protect and thicken them, or use as a top coat in your weekly manicure treatment.

Full Ingredients:

SD ALCOHOL – 408, ETHYL ACETATE, BUTYL ACETATE, HEPTANE, PROPYL ACETATE, NITROCELLULOSE, TOSYLAMIDE / EPOXY RESIN, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, POLYVINYL BUTYRAL, TRIPHENYL PHOSPHATE, TRIMETHYL PENTANYL, DIISOBUTYRATE, CAMPHOR, ETOCRYLENE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, VIOLET #2 (CI 60725).

Dibutyl-Phthalate Free, TolueneFree and Formaldehyde Free

I've never even known that you could buy nail thickeners! Is this a good brand compared to others?
Start your review of Barielle Clearly Noticeable Nail Thickener!
How would you rate this product?
Megan C.
I just started using this product a couple weeks ago so I’m sure I’m not seeing the full effects but I do notice a difference. I use it with the hardener cream and with the nail growth polish as well. I have a whole line of Barielle products to help with my brittle nails and I’m a believer!
Kim L.
Bought this at Winners and it was horrible; it made my already thin and brittle nails even MORE thin and brittle (I didn't even think that was possible, for my nails to get even more thin I mean). Definitely one of the worst nail "thickener"'s I've ever used.