BY BARIATRIC ADVANTAGE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Get the gastric bypass vitamins you need with VitaBand chewable multivitamins. These comprehensive gastric bypass supplements provide dozens of different essential nutrients that your body needs to obtain in a bariatric surgery diet. With each of these... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Mary A.
Longs, SC
It's so rare that I find a vitamin that I'd take the time to rave about - but these are definitely the exception to my own rule. I'm 26 years old, had RNY on 8.11.2016 & have today hit my 100lbs lost mark. I struggled finding a balance in the beginning, especially where all these new vitamins and supplements were concerned. I used 2 different brands prior to trying these and just never felt like I should. They'd make me nauseous, or they would taste terrible - sometimes both. And I still never felt as energized as I thought I should. 2 months after starting these - I feel AMAZING! Easy to chew with tolerable taste, even for those of use with the most sensitive of tastebuds. I notice a huge difference in my energy and attitude. I've been working out for 6 weeks now on top of working and going to school full time. I credit the changes in my body to hard work of course, but the boost to do that work came from these vitamins.