HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionBariatric Advantage
- Ultra Multi Formula without Iron, 90 count

Bariatric Advantage - Ultra Multi Formula without Iron, 90 count

by Bariatric Advantage

Bariatric Advantage Ultra Multi WITHOUT Iron is our highest potency no-iron multi with each 3-capsule serving delivering at least 200% DV of 12 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1 (thiamin), B12 (cobalamin), D3, & K, along with at least 100% DV of 9 other essential nutrients. Highest potency no-iron multi in the Bariatric Advantage multi line Capsule form is often preferred over chewable tablets for long-term supplementation by some bariatric surgery patients Delivers at least 200% DV of 13 key nutrients including critical fat soluble vitamin A, D (3000 IU), E, & K Provides a full complex of all B vitamins delivering at least 200% DV including B1 (12 mg), vitamin B12 (1000 mcg), & folic acid (800 mg) Delivers at least 100% DV of 9 other essential nutrients including magnesium (400 mg) & 3 mg of copper as copper citrate which may be easier on the digestive system & may be preferred for bariatric surgery patients1 Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb ordinary supplement form of this fat-soluble vitamin. Utilizes only vitamin D3, which is more bioactive & more effective than the D2 form Utilizes only natural source vitamin E Provides comprehensive trace mineral support delivering at least 100% DV for iodine, zinc, selenium in selenomethione2 form which is the preferred form for the correction of deficiency along with copper, manganese, chromium, molybdenum, & potassium ASMBS & Bariatric Clinical Guidelines Gastric Bypass, Sleeve Gastrectomy, & Duodenal Switch patients are recommended to take a high potency multi-vitamin providing 200% daily value of 2/3 of key nutrients3,4 essential for bariatric surgery patients & which include vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin K, biotin, folic acid, selenium, iron, zinc, & copper

Highest potency no-iron multi in the Bariatric Advantage multi line; At least 200% DV of 12 key nutrients including vitamins A, B1 (thiamin), B12 (cobalamin), D3, and K; At least 100% DV of 9 other essential nutrients; Capsule form is often preferred over chewable tablets for long-term supplementation by some bariatric surgery patients; Utilizes only water-miscible form of vitamin D to support better nutrient absorption. Some bariatric surgery patients lack the necessary fat intake or do not completely absorb dietary fat that is necessary to adequately absorb ordinary supplement form of this fat-soluble vitamin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bariatric Advantage - Ultra Multi Formula without Iron, 90 count!
Kimberly  M.
South Amboy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take the multivitamin with iron, twice a day. I have to say, this vitamin took some getting used to. I cannot put the whole tablet in my mouth and chew it up. I must take it in bites. I usually consume the full tablet in four bites and yes it did take some getting used to the taste. It does not bother me now, thankfully, but at first it was way too sweet and overpowering.
Frances P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If I could give them 0 stars I would!!!! I absolutely HATE them!!! They were soo baaad, they smell disgusting, taste disgusting, they made me feel so bad and nauseous every single time I took them. I had to stop taking them because at the end I would not stop vomiting any time I took them! They are expensive. The absolute worst!

Looking for your answer?