BY BARIATRIC ADVANTAGE

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Jeanette W.
Shoreline, WA
I've been using these calcium chews for almost a year now and love them. While I am starting to get sick of the flavor and contemplating switching it up to the orange chews, I am very happy that they taste great and give me all the calcium and vitamin D I need daily. These are a little treat at the end of the day. I also love the fact that Bariatric Advantage does an automatic shipment of these to my house every 2 months. It takes all the stress out of my life to remember I need to purchase more (plus free shipping!).