Bari Pure Ice: 970 Splash Nail Polish, .5 Fl Oz uploaded by ceecee M.Bari Pure Ice: 970 Splash Nail Polish, .5 Fl Oz uploaded by Jessica H.Bari Pure Ice: 970 Splash Nail Polish, .5 Fl Oz uploaded by Hailey S.

BY BARI

Pure Ice: 970 Splash Nail Polish, .5 Fl Oz see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
This was my favorite brand of polish when I was a teenager. It was super affordable and easily found in Walmart. I don’t think it’s bad at all! Especially for the price. It was easy to apply and dried fairly quickly. There are many different colors to choose from! This pink was always my favorite though. I would definitely repurchase some.
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
This has been my go-to nail color for the last year and a half and I have A LOT of nail polish lol Pure Ice isn't the BEST out there, but they're just as reliable and the colors just as awesome as others... As far as this specific color, so dainty and feminine and just adorable; I LOVED how this comes out super vibrant, but not in the sense where it becomes obnoxious. Pretty alright if ya ask me 😊
Jennifer D.
Dumont, NJ
This is a really good polish. The colors are so so pretty. I love vibrant colors a lot but I do like to tone it down and they have everything. I have china glaze which is way more expensive than this brand. This lasted way longer than that polish! There are better polishes but for the price it is great. It also stays on a decent amount of time. I will repurchase
Jennifer J.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
I am a pink fan so when i seen this color I had to buy it. And the price is great. It coats very well and last for at least a week. I'm hard on my hands. I'm a big collector of nail polish and love that it doesn't dry out like some other brands if it sits to long.
Gena T.
Tonawanda, NY
I love this nail polish. It doesn't take long to dry and it is isn't clumpy like a lot of nail polishes. I like how it only needs one coat to look nice but I always do a second cost anyways. It drys to a glossy finish so you don't need a top coat if you are in a rush or don't have one on hand. They have selection of colors as well!
Secilia R.
I just love nail polish, I love the color pink.. This one is so pretty, I like that it dries pretty quick, quick enough that I can polish my 2 year olds toes and not be a complete mess. I do have multiple colors in this brand.. I would definitely recommend this product..
Ashley L.
Highland, CA
I love Pure Ice nail polish. They offer a wide variety of colors this color is one of my favorites being that my favorite color is pink. Pure Ice nail Polish lasts a long time and is definitely worth a lot more than it costs considering how good quality the nail Polish is.
Lisa K.
A beautiful color. It takes me at least two coats before I get the actual color on my nail. It's easy to apply and the application is great. Definitely comes in other great colors and very affordable. I purchased my nail polish at Walmart. I highly recommend this product if your looking for great colors.
Merideth B.
For the price of this product it's alright. I purchased mine at Walmart and I think it was right around a dollar. The color was not very opaque though. It required like 3 coats which made it then feel as if I had too much on. Average for a dollar nail polish
Kesia C.
Raleigh , NC
This is my favorite color in my favorite brand! this color is awesome if you are going to the beach. once your feet are tanned the color looks amazing. it goes well with just about anything you wear too. i definitely recommend this product for beach wear.
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
Where can I buy pure ice Polish?
Ariella E.
Great neck, NY
Does Pure Ice last long without chipping? Is it worth buying?