BY BATH & BODY WORKS

barh bodyworks exotic coconut body lotion with aloe and vitamin E Bath & BodyWorks Signature Collection Exotic Coconut Body Lotion with Aloe and Vitamin E
  • "Omgosh this is the best smelling lotion of all time im absolutely inlove with the scent of this stuff its so coconut and pretty smelling !!" in 4 reviews
Destiny F.
Little Rock Air Force Base
I get all of my products from bath and bodyworks. They might be kinda pricey but it’s definitely worth it. the scents are just so strong and stay on you so long. not to mention the lotion isn’t sticky, they always have coupons or deals going & i have sensitive skin and never have a problem with this product.
RAW Fashion M.
HUGE Bath & Body Works Fall Haul for you guys sooo....let's see what goodies I snagged up! Check out my YouTube channel @rawfashionmagazine for a huge haul!! Don't forget to comment and let me know what your favorite scent is and what you love grabbing up!!!

Starr T.
Leander
I use a lot b&bw lotions and creams. They smell so good, moisturize the skin and you can almost always find a sale or coupon. I love that all their lotions have a matching shower gel and body spray. The selection of fragrance is awesome and they really do help with dry skin.
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
I love everything about this. It leave me with great feeling skin! It’s also perfect to use after a day at the beach! Especially if you have sunburn! The great thing with this as well is there’s always coupons Available!
Britni g.
Largo, FL
I love all of bath and body works fragrances. Walking into that store is so great because 100 scents hit you at once and they’re all great. Their lotion sinks right into your skin and the fragrance lasts for hours.
Valerie R.
Springfield
Love the scent, the feel of being moisturized. Use daily all over the body after bathing. Also use as a hand lotion throughout the day. Not disappointed. Affordable when purchased on sale.
Jennah G.
Bath and body works never disappoints with their scents, their products leave my skin smooth and feeling moisturized. The prices can be expensive at times but they have great sales on products, which is when I get most of the lotions I need.
Yenisis O.
El Paso
Me encantan estas cremas son perfectas como si trajera perfume en el cuerpo
Me gusta mucho la tienda porque el aroma de las cremas tienen un olor bonito y el precio son muy económicas
Tina D.
I love this stuff and I am very disappointed it was discontinued and I can no longer get it. It is very effective I am not disappointed in this product it is expensive but worth it. I would recommend it for sure.
Sarah R.
DECATUR, AL
The kind I used wasn't listed to choose from. Right now I'm using vanilla bean noel and I love it!!! Bath and body works not only sells great smelling products, they also sell great moisturizing product's!!! I also like that it's not a really strong smell but lasts a long time!!! they always have great sales on all their product's