bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper uploaded by Iris R.

BY BAREVITAMINS

Get a more radiant-looking complexion by creating a smooth surface for your bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation. Our lightweight Skin Rev-er Upper was designed to refresh your complexion with the added benefits of botanicals and glycolic and salicylic acids to prepare skin for flawless foundation application. Formulated without fragrances and perfect for all skin types. Skin Rev-er Upper. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
  • "I have pretty good skin, so it's rare that I notice a difference when I add a new product to my skincare routine." in 1 review
  • "It just seems like an overpriced lotion :( didn't really do anything to make my makeup look better or last longer " in 1 review
Lily F.
Lily F.
Western Springs, IL
Really love this primer!!! Its is extremely nourishing on the skin and has a bit of a tacky feeling but goes away after you have applied the rest of your makeup on top of it! I would highly recommend for my gals with dry skin!!! I purchased mine at Sephora!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I use this as a primer. For $20 I think the amount you get is great compared to pricier primers that are out there. Great for my oily skin. Can wear alone as a moisturizer
Iris R.
Iris R.
North Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me facino este producto deja suvecita la piel se Los recomiendo Es muy bueno
Claire H.
Claire H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I tried using this under anything else - moisturizer, primer, bb cream, etc. - it caused my other products to pill. When I apply it without anything else, it goes on like a moisturizer but dries into a grainy powder all over my face. So I can't use it during the day at all, but I started using it under my night cream when it doesn't matter that my face looks like it has sand all over it. Still not great, but at least it's not going to waste.
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Saint Albans, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have a DEEP frown line between my brows ( casualty of my job I suppose :) When I use this product under my lotion, it plumps that deep line right up to skin level and I'm easily able to cover it with makeup. Can't live without it!
Shriya K.
Shriya K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is good for your skin but for this price there are much better primers out there. It doesn't really smooth my skin out or add a glow or anything special that other primers do. Also it has a very distinct chemical-like smell that I personally don't like.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Riverside, CA
I absoutely love this product ! Hands down ! very affordable ! It always great to try new things im over all in love with it ! ❤❤ I encourage you all to try it !
Emily E.
Emily E.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! Once you put it on your skin feels tacky but your foundation will look flawless! Love this stuff
Gedel P.
Gedel P.
I use this only because I have it it has some what of an odd smell and I probably will not be buying this again..
Kyra F.
Kyra F.
Hummelstown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always always always use this under any make up I wear, even if it's just concealer and finishing powder!