bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper uploaded by Iris R.

BY BAREVITAMINS

Get a more radiant-looking complexion by creating a smooth surface for your bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation. Our lightweight Skin Rev-er Upper was designed to refresh your complexion with the added benefits of botanicals and glycolic and salicylic acids to prepare skin for flawless foundation application. Formulated without fragrances and perfect for all skin types. Skin Rev-er Upper. see more...

bareVitamins Skin Rev-er Upper
  • "I have pretty good skin, so it's rare that I notice a difference when I add a new product to my skincare routine." in 1 review
  • "It just seems like an overpriced lotion :( didn't really do anything to make my makeup look better or last longer " in 1 review
Justine O.
This is my go-to on no makeup days (which is basically all week long at work). I evens out my complexion (a must with rosacea) and brightens my entire face for the day. This is a staple to my make-up supply.
Shriya K.
I think this is good for your skin but for this price there are much better primers out there. It doesn't really smooth my skin out or add a glow or anything special that other primers do. Also it has a very distinct chemical-like smell that I personally don't like.
Melissa T.
Saint Albans, ME
I have a DEEP frown line between my brows ( casualty of my job I suppose :) When I use this product under my lotion, it plumps that deep line right up to skin level and I'm easily able to cover it with makeup. Can't live without it!
Cheri D.
Gray
I have used this since I began using Bare Minerals 15 years ago. It’s still my favorite, though it’s getting harder to find. I like that it does not mask your face with icky silicones, it’s just absorbs quickly and does it’s job.
Angela C.
Las Vegas, NV
I have pretty good skin, so it's rare that I notice a difference when I add a new product to my skincare routine. I initially had a trial size of this product, used it up and then purchased a full size. I don't think I'm using it correctly, online it's listed as sort of a primer. But I use it in the morning, on my freshly cleansed skin before applying my moisturizer. I feel like the added vitamins has helped my skin have a more even texture and I've also noticed my pores are smaller. I really do love this product, even if I'm using it incorrectly! :)
Claire H.
When I tried using this under anything else - moisturizer, primer, bb cream, etc. - it caused my other products to pill. When I apply it without anything else, it goes on like a moisturizer but dries into a grainy powder all over my face. So I can't use it during the day at all, but I started using it under my night cream when it doesn't matter that my face looks like it has sand all over it. Still not great, but at least it's not going to waste.
Lily F.
Western Springs, IL
Really love this primer!!! Its is extremely nourishing on the skin and has a bit of a tacky feeling but goes away after you have applied the rest of your makeup on top of it! I would highly recommend for my gals with dry skin!!! I purchased mine at Sephora!
Nichole M.
San Antonio, TX
I had this for years before I finally gave up and threw it out. I have to say whenever I used it I didn't really notice much of a difference at all in my make-up application or longevity. It also felt very greasy.
Emily C.
Riverside, CA
I absoutely love this product ! Hands down ! very affordable ! It always great to try new things im over all in love with it ! ❤❤ I encourage you all to try it !
Kelly L.
I use this as a primer. For $20 I think the amount you get is great compared to pricier primers that are out there. Great for my oily skin. Can wear alone as a moisturizer