BareMinerals/Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Travel Size Purifying Facial Cleanser 2 oz by Bare Escentuals

BY BARE ESCENTUALS

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

:A lathering cleanser that purifies skin and removes eye makeup. What it is formulated to do:This gentle cleanser transforms into a light, creamy texture to remove makeup, dissolve impurities, and rebalance skin for a soft, smooth complexion. The 100... see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Brook B.
Frostburg, MD
I got this in a little gift set and it has helped my skin alot! It doesn't smell bad, it doesn't irritate or dry my skin out at all! I've been using it for 2-3 weeks and can already tell a difference! I haven't been having breakouts if I do it's only 2-3 pimples at a time, my pores seem to be shrinking which is amazing because that is a major issue of mine! I enjoy having the travel size for when I do travel but I definitely plan on buying the bigger bottle!