bareMinerals
bareMinerals
By bareMinerals
Tati C.

Is this for people with acne? Is it medium to full coverage?

Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
3 years ago
I too have acne prone skin and some redness i need to hide. The thing I love about this makeup is that it's so buildable. The more you buff with the brush the better the coverage gets.
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Glendale, CA
4 years ago
Bare Minerals is hypoallergenic so it shouldn't make you break out as long as you clean your brushes regularly and wash you face daily. The great thing about this brand is it gives great coverage without the caked-on look.
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
4 years, 3 months ago
Absolutely, yes! It's so much better for your skin than liquid products and is able to be applied to any breakout without worry that it will worsen, over dry or add additional oil. It can be full coverage, but takes practice in application to achieve, so don't be discouraged!
Katie F.
Katie F.
4 years, 5 months ago
I have cystic acne and this is the only foundation I've found that doesn't cause me to break out. Also, it feels so light on-- like I'm not wearing makeup!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Minneapolis, MN
5 years ago
Yes, I can say that it's good makeup for acne prone skin. Not only is it the only makeup that doesn't make me break out, but it has great coverage which hides all the blemishes. I do use a moisturizer first before applying which tends to make it stay longer and last well throughout the day. Also, make sure you're buying the MATTE foundation which is a bit heavier and conceals better.
Linda C.
Linda C.
Miami Beach, FL
5 years ago
Not for people with acne in my opinion. While it doesn't clog pores, it is NOT medium to full coverage, unless you go through a tedious process when applying it. I would have to use the tiny concealer brush ALL OVER MY FACE, then apply with kabuki brush, which would take a VERY long time. Try Revlon colorstay, it might not help your acne but it will definitely cover it up completely
Candice R.
Candice R.
Lewes, DE
5 years ago
I have acne prone skin and this is the only makeup that will not make me break out. I like that you're able to build up the coverage. I recommend this for anyone with sensitive skin.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
5 years ago
It is definitely for people with acne or other blemishes.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Bridge City, TX
5 years ago
It does a pretty good job of covering up imperfections in skin.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Oakland, CA
5 years ago
I don't have the clearest skin, and i never have. once i started using this product line my acne got better. it doesn't clog your pores. but like always, you should make sure you take it off before sleeping