Jessica W.
Rockaway Park, NY

How would you compare this product to similar products from different brands? How does it compare to other bare minerals products?

Lori W.
Lori W.
Gap Mills, WV
1 year, 3 months ago
I've used mineral powder make ups from Avon and different brands from Walmart. None of them compare to bareminerals, because they still would over dry my face and cause it to look flakey. Bareminerals does not do that. And it has a great coverage component even with the first?layer of light application.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Huntsville, AL
1 year, 8 months ago
BareMinerals products are easy to use and great for your skin. I have tried other mineral products and my skin had breakouts from it. BareMinerals has been my go to skincare and makeup company!!!
Mikayla M.
Mikayla M.
1 year, 8 months ago
Bare Minerals is one of the best facial makeups I've ever used. Almost full coverage even with the foundation powder, which is rare with powders. Goes on evenly and there's no smell, plus it's a matte finish. MAC has foundation powders that have caused me to break out, but BM doesn't contain funky chemicals so it's much safer for your skin overall.