bareMinerals
bareMinerals
By bareMinerals
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you feel the price is worth the buy?
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
3 years ago
Absoluely! The quality of this product exceeds the price.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
3 years, 2 months ago
Definitely, I've been using it for years and I love it. It has great coverage and feels so light on my face, almost like I don't have make up on at all.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, Pa
3 years, 10 months ago
I agree with previous posts about how a little bit goes a long way. I agree that it seems pricey. I felt that when I first started using it, but then I noticed months going by and I still had 75% of the powder left!
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Glendale, CA
4 years ago
Yes. Their products are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Their makeup will last you a long time. And it is top quality.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fraser, MI
4 years, 1 month ago
Yes, i would purchase the kit with 2-3 brushes and mineral veil, warmth and the foundation. comes in a box together for about $60 at Ulta
Meredith Z.
Meredith Z.
Medina, OH
4 years, 1 month ago
It is worth every penny. I have used it faithfully for over 9 years and I will never go back. My skin has improved, I have no concerns about what I'm putting on my skin, and I get great coverage.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Boise, ID
4 years, 4 months ago
You get what you pay for and in this case, the quality and results are TOTALLY worth the price! I actually put a little away each month to save up for my Bare Minerals Haul. (I'm a broke college student). I've found that buying the kits saves more and can give you back stock when you're running low.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Uniontown, OH
4 years, 5 months ago
The "ready foundation" lasts forever!!!! Honestly almost too long. I don't wear foundation everyday but I have had it for 6 months and It hardly looks used. I'm not using any other foundation either. The powder lasts awhile (defiantly worth the price) but I've found that if you start small and layer you get a better result than if you hurry and pile a bunch on.
Katie F.