bareMinerals
By bareMinerals
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Do you feel the price is worth the buy?
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Opelika, AL
2 years, 10 months ago
Absoluely! The quality of this product exceeds the price.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
3 years ago
Definitely, I've been using it for years and I love it. It has great coverage and feels so light on my face, almost like I don't have make up on at all.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Elizabethtown, Pa
3 years, 8 months ago
I agree with previous posts about how a little bit goes a long way. I agree that it seems pricey. I felt that when I first started using it, but then I noticed months going by and I still had 75% of the powder left!
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Glendale, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes. Their products are highly pigmented so a little goes a long way. Their makeup will last you a long time. And it is top quality.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Fraser, MI
3 years, 11 months ago
Yes, i would purchase the kit with 2-3 brushes and mineral veil, warmth and the foundation. comes in a box together for about $60 at Ulta
Meredith Z.
Meredith Z.
Medina, OH
3 years, 12 months ago
It is worth every penny. I have used it faithfully for over 9 years and I will never go back. My skin has improved, I have no concerns about what I'm putting on my skin, and I get great coverage.
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Boise, ID
4 years, 2 months ago
You get what you pay for and in this case, the quality and results are TOTALLY worth the price! I actually put a little away each month to save up for my Bare Minerals Haul. (I'm a broke college student). I've found that buying the kits saves more and can give you back stock when you're running low.
Valerie D.
Valerie D.
Uniontown, OH
4 years, 3 months ago
The "ready foundation" lasts forever!!!! Honestly almost too long. I don't wear foundation everyday but I have had it for 6 months and It hardly looks used. I'm not using any other foundation either. The powder lasts awhile (defiantly worth the price) but I've found that if you start small and layer you get a better result than if you hurry and pile a bunch on.
Katie F.
Amelia D.
Amelia D.
Amherst, NY
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes!! You do not need a ton of this on your face. A little bit goes a long way! Mine lasted me a year and I really believe it reduces my acne.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Rutherford, NJ
4 years, 6 months ago
Absolutely. Ive had my first foundation pot forever...and it still hasn't run out. This stuff lasts a while cuz you don't need a lot
Manvel, TX
4 years, 8 months ago
For me, it is! I can't find another product that works as well. It also lasts me a while.
Louisville, KY
4 years, 8 months ago
Absolutely!!! So worth the price & last longer than any other makeup
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Largo, FL
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Great products that MAKE doing your make up a quick experience!
Texas City, TX
4 years, 9 months ago
Yes! I love the foundation and it last me a long time, probably around 9 months, and I wear it around 5 days out of the week.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
El Cajon, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
YES! I love this foundation, it feels very light and looks so natural!
Brooke A.
Brooke A.
Metropolis, IL
4 years, 10 months ago
Definitely. If used properly, it last for so long. Plus, it's the only makeup I've ever used that hasn't resulted in massive breakouts.
Alesha G.
Alesha G.
Bend, OR
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes! If used correctly, it can last quite awhile too:)
Yaisha D.
Yaisha D.
Palm bay, FL
Absolutely
Audrey F.
Audrey F.
Sabina, OH
4 years, 10 months ago
It is worth the price because it is a great product! I use mine everyday and found that one container last about 6 months.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 10 months ago
Yes very worth it, your face feels so free and doesn't feel like you have any make up on i love it !!!
Minneapolis, MN
4 years, 10 months ago
Definitely worth every penny. However, I usually buy mine on Amazon for much less than store prices which absolutely makes it worth the price :)
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
4 years, 10 months ago
It is a wonderful product. Great coverage and doesn't mess with sensitive skin.
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Baltimore, MD
4 years, 10 months ago
I don't think so. I only say this because I don't make much money & I wear makeup infrequently ;)
Jacinta P.
Jacinta P.
Rineyville, KY
4 years, 10 months ago
These products truly last forever! In fact, I usually keep them until they age to the point that I have to toss them (I toss all of my makeup after a certain amount of time). I use the powder over top of my regular foundation because I need a very full coverage. The powder sets my foundation and helps my makeup to last all day. The brushes are my favorite.
Ashlee S.
Ashlee S.
Benton, LA
4 years, 10 months ago
It last a long time and it has great coverage, its totally worth every penny!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Bridge City, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes definitely! It lasts so long!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 11 months ago
I think it is. It lasts a longer time and the quality is great. No nasty chemicals like typical drugstore makeup.
Kate M.
Kate M.
Oakland, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Totally! and the products last for SOOO long.
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Springdale, AR
4 years, 11 months ago
Yes. It makes my morning routine so much simpler!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
Absolutely! If you are unsure, I suggest going with one of their value kits (available online/in store at Ulta, Sephora, etc.) such as the "Try.Believe.Love" kit @$20
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
Rocklin, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
This is where I'm torn. I love the products but there are so many others on the market that are more affordable.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Elyria, OH
4 years, 11 months ago
I love bare minerals but don't use it everyday, it helps keep your skin clear if your acne prone, but does get a little costly.
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
4 years, 11 months ago
I think it is worth the price. I have acne prone skin and have some scars and it gives me great coverage. I use it every day and it doesn't break me out. It also lasts me a long time. I love my bare minerals!
Veronica R.
Veronica R.
Payette, ID
4 years, 11 months ago
For me its worth the price one container of foundation last me more than a year but I also don't wear it every day.