BY BAREMINERALS

You Had Me at Aglow - bareMinerals You Had Me at Aglow is a six-shade, holiday exclusive highlighting and sculpting complexion enhancer palette with five brand new, ultra-pigmented hues. bareMinerals You Had Me at Aglow is the holiday secret to a natural-looking, youthful complexion and radiant luminosity. This curated collection of 6 stunning shades, ranging from shimmering champagnes to rich clays, lets your natural light shine through. The unique baked formula delivers a soft bronze and highlight so your complexion looks subtly sculpted and effortlessly glowing.A $96 value!Shades:Northern Light (luminous soft white)Aurora (fine champagne)Supernova (light bronze)Celestial (warm luminous nude)Galaxy (warm clay)Invisible Bronze Dark to Deep (bronze brown) - You Had Me at Aglow

kat a.
San Diego
This is the perfect addition to your make-up routine. I bought this palette aft my local Macy's for about $23, and feel in love with the shimmering colors as well as the earthy tones as well. This palette adds warmth, glow, and highlights, helping you look fresh and radiant. A must have in your make-up bag.
Moriah K.
Helena , MT
This is a great face palette! I feel like this palette would be great for people new to makeup because it’s not overly pigmented! But I also feel like a more experienced makeup lover would also enjoy it! The shades are beautiful and they blend great! Over all very happy with this purchase!
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This is a great palette for those looking for a more subtle glow. You can layer the powders for a more intense highlight if you like. They are buttery and easy to blend if you prefer a diffused subtle highlight. They aren’t “glittery” like some highlights and look really great on the skin.
Keyshia C.
New York
I've enjoyed this box set from the second I got it, but I knew I would. Honestly, I do wear a lot of different eyeshadows. But when I do I like BareMinerals. Love the pigments, application, & staying power. I put other BareMinerals shadows in it. I have it sitting out on my vanity because it's pretty & makes the shadows easily accessible. The lip glosses are just as good & I enjoy them just as much. Also, the lipsticks plump your lips. Goody!
Christina C.
Lomita
I love this. It’s cute and smart. Kinda Like if a Gryffindor and Ravenclaw had a baby and that baby went to the Ule ball with one of the competitors in the triwizard tournament. And then their date would go on to win and after they won they would kiss for the first time and fall in love and live happily ever after. Pre-Voldemort era of course.
Kameka T.
Never tried but this is my #giftcrush. I love bare minerals products. The makeup is so light weight and I often forget I have it on. Learning to contour is a goal for 2018.
Keisha W.
Hancock
Each highlight brings out different aspects of my face! The bare minerals lasts quite a while through my busy life. The color matches perfect with my fair complexion! This is my daily makeup item!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Must buy if you’re a makeup fanatic like me
Hannah C.
West Liberty
Love all the colors. I love this highlight!! It has such a strong glow, but if you like a more subtle it can be blended out a lot for that effect. Champagne pop is such a beautiful color and I'm obsesssd with it!! Definitely my favorite!!
Ashley D.
Bakersfield, CA
I love using this the bronzer gives the skin a nice warm bronze glow and works on most skin tones. The blushes are beautiful and the highlighters are amazing.
Lindsay S.
The colors in this palette are all glorious it would like great on all different skin tones from fair to dark it will give to a beautiful glow great quality.
anastasia d.
Which is better this one or the becca glow kit ?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
What is the price of this and where can you get this at? Is it worth it?
Amber L.
Is this more of a blinding or natural highlight?
Lauren P.
Morganton, NC
Love these colors! Do they look like this when it is on?
Delilah S.
What highlight palette would you compare this too? Is ut a more subtle highlight or super pigmented?