BY BAREMINERALS

You Had Me at Aglow - bareMinerals You Had Me at Aglow is a six-shade, holiday exclusive highlighting and sculpting complexion enhancer palette with five brand new, ultra-pigmented hues. bareMinerals You Had Me at Aglow is the holiday secret to a natural-looking, youthful complexion and radiant luminosity. This curated collection of 6 stunning shades, ranging from shimmering champagnes to rich clays, lets your natural light shine through. The unique baked formula delivers a soft bronze and highlight so your complexion looks subtly sculpted and effortlessly glowing.A $96 value!Shades:Northern Light (luminous soft white)Aurora (fine champagne)Supernova (light bronze)Celestial (warm luminous nude)Galaxy (warm clay)Invisible Bronze Dark to Deep (bronze brown) - You Had Me at Aglow

Buy on Nordstrom*
Johanna S.
Johanna S.
Dover, Massachusetts
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've enjoyed this box set from the second I got it, but I knew I would. Honestly, I do wear a lot of different eyeshadows. But when I do I like BareMinerals. Love the pigments, application, & staying power. I put other BareMinerals shadows in it. I have it sitting out on my vanity because it's pretty & makes the shadows easily accessible. The lip glosses are just as good & I enjoy them just as much. Also, the lipsticks plump your lips. Goody!
Keisha W.
Keisha W.
Hancock
Each highlight brings out different aspects of my face! The bare minerals lasts quite a while through my busy life. The color matches perfect with my fair complexion! This is my daily makeup item!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Must buy if you‚Äôre a makeup fanatic like me
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
West Liberty
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love all the colors. I love this highlight!! It has such a strong glow, but if you like a more subtle it can be blended out a lot for that effect. Champagne pop is such a beautiful color and I'm obsesssd with it!! Definitely my favorite!!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this the bronzer gives the skin a nice warm bronze glow and works on most skin tones. The blushes are beautiful and the highlighters are amazing.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors in this palette are all glorious it would like great on all different skin tones from fair to dark it will give to a beautiful glow great quality.
Dejah A.
Dejah A.
It's a really good makeup and it helps your whole face even though I don't wear makeup like that I wore this and it was amazingūüėė
Tammy R.
Tammy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Luv this palette! The colors are so beautiful and can be eadily blended and layered. A new favorite of mine for sure.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Definitely powerful, you don't need much of it I would definitely give the 10 stars if I could. It also last forever.
Priscila V.
Priscila V.
Waterloo , ['', '', '']
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette is amazing! The formula is so flawless and the way it looks on the skin is just stunning! The colors are so perfect and gives off the nicest glow nothing to overpowering !
Madame c.
Madame c.
Tlemcen
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hello. I love all the products of the world especially this product. It is wonderful and a good type. It is my favorite and beloved and I hope to have a large number of it so I always keep trying it.
anastasia d.
anastasia d.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which is better this one or the becca glow kit ?
Amber L.
Amber L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this more of a blinding or natural highlight?
Delilah S.
Delilah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What highlight palette would you compare this too? Is ut a more subtle highlight or super pigmented?
kai f.
kai f.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How does this compare to other glow kits?
charlene s.
charlene s.
How bright is it? I hope its really bright