BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

You Had Me at a Glow is your secret to a natural-looking, youthful radiance for the holidays. This curated collection of shades that range from shimmering champagnes to rich clay lets your natural light shine through as you highlight, sculpt and contour for all of your holiday events. The unique baked powder formula delivers soft bronzing and highlighting effects so your complexion looks softly sculpted and effortlessly glowing. In a beautiful gilded compact, this versatile face palette is a perfect makeup gift idea. Includes shades Dark to Deep and new shades Northern Light, Aurora, Suprenova, Galaxy and Celestial.

Northern Light: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Anisate. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Aurora: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Anisate. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Galaxy, Supernova, Celestial: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Anisate. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Dark To Deep: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Glycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Anisate, Alumina. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

Usage: Apply the lighter shades as a highlighter, and the deeper shades as a blush or bronzer. Mix and match for your desired , luminous look.

Buy on Nordstrom
  • "this is a great highlighter if your looking for that suttle glow, i use it on my face and body. its for that elegant type of look. i really love the overall look of each highlight and the undertones are so beautiful in this highlight pallet. i love it" in 6 reviews
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
This is a great highlighter if your looking for that suttle glow, I use it on my face and body. Its for that elegant type of look. I really love the overall look of each highlight and the undertones are so beautiful in this highlight pallet. I love it
Moriah K.
Chandler, Arizona
This is a great face palette! I feel like this palette would be great for people new to makeup because it’s not overly pigmented! But I also feel like a more experienced makeup lover would also enjoy it! The shades are beautiful and they blend great! Over all very happy with this purchase!
Taylor F.
I got this palette last year and I absolutely love it! I am very pale so it’s hard to find bronzers and blushes that are not too dark for me. With this I got beautiful colors that matched my face perfectly as well as a gorgeous highlighter!
Keyshia C.
New York
I've enjoyed this box set from the second I got it, but I knew I would. Honestly, I do wear a lot of different eyeshadows. But when I do I like BareMinerals. Love the pigments, application, & staying power. I put other BareMinerals shadows in it. I have it sitting out on my vanity because it's pretty & makes the shadows easily accessible. The lip glosses are just as good & I enjoy them just as much. Also, the lipsticks plump your lips. Goody!
kat a.
San Diego
This is the perfect addition to your make-up routine. I bought this palette aft my local Macy's for about $23, and feel in love with the shimmering colors as well as the earthy tones as well. This palette adds warmth, glow, and highlights, helping you look fresh and radiant. A must have in your make-up bag.
Stefanie S.
Orem, UT
I have been a bareMinerals fan since I started wearing makeup! I really love that their products are pretty much as natural as they come. My face doesn't feel heavy or cakey when I wear this product.
Keisha W.
Hancock
Each highlight brings out different aspects of my face! The bare minerals lasts quite a while through my busy life. The color matches perfect with my fair complexion! This is my daily makeup item!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Must buy if you’re a makeup fanatic like me
Ciara C.
South Webster, OH
This is a great palette for those looking for a more subtle glow. You can layer the powders for a more intense highlight if you like. They are buttery and easy to blend if you prefer a diffused subtle highlight. They aren’t “glittery” like some highlights and look really great on the skin.
Hannah C.
West Liberty
Love all the colors. I love this highlight!! It has such a strong glow, but if you like a more subtle it can be blended out a lot for that effect. Champagne pop is such a beautiful color and I'm obsesssd with it!! Definitely my favorite!!
Kameka T.
Never tried but this is my #giftcrush. I love bare minerals products. The makeup is so light weight and I often forget I have it on. Learning to contour is a goal for 2018.
anastasia d.
Which is better this one or the becca glow kit ?
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
What is the price of this and where can you get this at? Is it worth it?
Amber L.
Is this more of a blinding or natural highlight?
Lauren P.
Morganton, NC
Love these colors! Do they look like this when it is on?
Delilah S.
What highlight palette would you compare this too? Is ut a more subtle highlight or super pigmented?