bareMinerals Yellow Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Nicha P.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Go for gold with a range of sun-lit shades that give your eyes a hint — or a splash — of yellow light. Want bright? Alley Cat captures the quintessential canary. Want subtle? Try Butterfly for a creamy soft butter.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

• I have very oily eyelids and was wondering if this produc...2 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this item from does anyone know?8 Answers
  • Do you find that colour flattering for white skin???2 Answers
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
Angela G.
I love this color so much it is so pigmented and a little goes a long way I have no trouble blending blending it onto my eye my eye color is brown so the yellow really looks good I do recommend this product
Victoria D.
Townsend
This is a great highlighting eyeshadow. I love the way it helps eyes pop. Easy to apply. Use a very small eye shadow brush and just tap it on the area you want. I recommend this to my clients. Great product.
Gwen C.
Royersford, PA
This is a great color for correcting those dark circles under they eyes and in the corners of your eyes. It goes on smooth and it doesn't crease or rub off. This is a great quality product and is not crazy expensive , it is a great buy especially if you are looking to fix your dark circles.
Alicia M.
Trimble, OH
This is a good color for spring. Makes u feel like u don't have any make up on makes ur face feel free. A very good price for good quality make up. It's a must have. Very nice packaging and quality. Add it to ur make up lady's if you haven't tried it buy it.
Carey K.
Schertz, TX
I really love a bright eye color that blends well with browns and blacks. This was my first time use and I really liked it. It is very easy to apply and stays on all day. This is my daily eye color . ***** Definitely would buy again. :) *************
Andrea  G.
Bakersfield, CA
This is great to use as a base for your eyelids! its very soft and pigmented as well. it gives your eyes a POP of brightness
Madison E.
Chesterton, IN
Bare minerals eye shadows are the best. They are very pigmented and blend really well. This color is great for fall.
Amber H.
Attica
I love love love this product I can’t wear it all day and my face doesn’t get greasy and stays fresh.
Erin S.
Ballyhalbert
This brand is great a eyeshadow, although this eyeshadow let me down. The colour was a lot more mustard than yellow. There was too much fall out. The quality is low. I don’t think im going to buy this certain product again.
Andrea S.
Enniskillen
Where can you purchase this item from does anyone know?
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Do you find that colour flattering for white skin???
Olivia L.
I have very oily eyelids and was wondering if this product should slide around a lot.