bareMinerals Yellow Mineral Eyeshadow

What it is:

Go for gold with a range of sun-lit shades that give your eyes a hint — or a splash — of yellow light. Want bright? Alley Cat captures the quintessential canary. Want subtle? Try Butterfly for a creamy soft butter.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

This product is good
How should I apply it? [user:jddelvalle]
I have very oily eyelids and was wondering if this product should slide around a lot.
Start your review of bareMinerals Yellow Mineral Eyeshadow!
Honolulu
The colors are awesome! I love it!! My only thing is I’m not a fan of loose pigment. I can never seem to get enough. I luck fully have brown eyes so most times any colors work. I probably wouldn’t buy again simply because of the loose powder aspect but if that doesn’t matter to you this is perfect!
I love this color so much it is so pigmented and a little goes a long way I have no trouble blending blending it onto my eye my eye color is brown so the yellow really looks good I do recommend this product
Murray, KY
Bare minerals had the best eyeshadow period. The colors are concentrated, you get a lot in the little container, and they last forever! LONG LIVE QUEEN PHYLLIS!!!
Secane, PA
This is a great color for correcting those dark circles under they eyes and in the corners of your eyes. It goes on smooth and it doesn't crease or rub off. This is a great quality product and is not crazy expensive , it is a great buy especially if you are looking to fix your dark circles.
Trimble, OH
This is a good color for spring. Makes u feel like u don't have any make up on makes ur face feel free. A very good price for good quality make up. It's a must have. Very nice packaging and quality. Add it to ur make up lady's if you haven't tried it buy it.
Schertz, TX
I really love a bright eye color that blends well with browns and blacks. This was my first time use and I really liked it. It is very easy to apply and stays on all day. This is my daily eye color . ***** Definitely would buy again. :) *************
Lakewood, CO
2,657 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
United States
I love love love bare minerals cosmetics & they have absolutely outdone themselves when it comes to their eyeshadows. Not just this one but ever eyeshadow they make it feels so natural, so easy to blend & look so gorgeous.
Townsend, GA
This is a great highlighting eyeshadow. I love the way it helps eyes pop. Easy to apply. Use a very small eye shadow brush and just tap it on the area you want. I recommend this to my clients. Great product.
Im in love with bare minerals and especially this eyeshadow. This was really such a beautiful color. Extremely easy to apply and made my brown eyes pop in such a beautiful way.