bareMinerals Yellow Mineral Eyeshadow uploaded by Nicha P.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Go for gold with a range of sun-lit shades that give your eyes a hint — or a splash — of yellow light. Want bright? Alley Cat captures the quintessential canary. Want subtle? Try Butterfly for a creamy soft butter.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492)

• I have very oily eyelids and was wondering if this produc...2 Answers
  • Where can you purchase this item from does anyone know?8 Answers
  • Do you find that colour flattering for white skin???2 Answers
Alliyanna N.
United States
I love love love bare minerals cosmetics & they have absolutely outdone themselves when it comes to their eyeshadows. Not just this one but ever eyeshadow they make it feels so natural, so easy to blend & look so gorgeous.
Victoria D.
Townsend
This is a great highlighting eyeshadow. I love the way it helps eyes pop. Easy to apply. Use a very small eye shadow brush and just tap it on the area you want. I recommend this to my clients. Great product.
✨✨Tallana✨✨ P.
Honolulu
The colors are awesome! I love it!! My only thing is I’m not a fan of loose pigment. I can never seem to get enough. I luck fully have brown eyes so most times any colors work. I probably wouldn’t buy again simply because of the loose powder aspect but if that doesn’t matter to you this is perfect!
Emily S.
Murray
Bare minerals had the best eyeshadow period. The colors are concentrated, you get a lot in the little container, and they last forever! LONG LIVE QUEEN PHYLLIS!!!
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
2,667 reviews
Always look flawless. My face will last all day, all night long. No matter what type of hell I can put my body though. It doesn’t matter the weather, if I’m in the sun all day long, going to the gym, or wearing my fave for 22 hours a day. It look like I just put my makeup on. Well worth the buy.
Angela G.
I love this color so much it is so pigmented and a little goes a long way I have no trouble blending blending it onto my eye my eye color is brown so the yellow really looks good I do recommend this product
Gwen C.
Norristown, PA
This is a great color for correcting those dark circles under they eyes and in the corners of your eyes. It goes on smooth and it doesn't crease or rub off. This is a great quality product and is not crazy expensive , it is a great buy especially if you are looking to fix your dark circles.
Alicia M.
Trimble, OH
This is a good color for spring. Makes u feel like u don't have any make up on makes ur face feel free. A very good price for good quality make up. It's a must have. Very nice packaging and quality. Add it to ur make up lady's if you haven't tried it buy it.
Carey K.
Schertz, TX
I really love a bright eye color that blends well with browns and blacks. This was my first time use and I really liked it. It is very easy to apply and stays on all day. This is my daily eye color . ***** Definitely would buy again. :) *************
Kaina M.
Im in love with bare minerals and especially this eyeshadow. This was really such a beautiful color. Extremely easy to apply and made my brown eyes pop in such a beautiful way.
Andrea S.
Enniskillen
Where can you purchase this item from does anyone know?
marw z.
athens- kolwnos, athens
Do you find that colour flattering for white skin???
Olivia L.
I have very oily eyelids and was wondering if this product should slide around a lot.

Amazon