bareMinerals Wet/Dry Shadow Brush uploaded by Alicia S.
2 colors available

BY BAREMINERALS

This versatile brush lets you apply bareMinerals shadows, glimmers and glimpses wet or dry.  Dampen it for for an opaque smooth effect or use dry for softer looks. "I use my shadow wet with the Wet/Dry Brush and it really stays on!" - Karen V. Wet/Dry Shadow Brush see more...

greidy p.
greidy p.
I love this brush. Take your eye shadow to a new level when you use it wet. Just moisten the brush and pat in a bright eye shadow and it will go to give a soft sheen for a bold shine. It really helps to transform your eyeshadow allowing you to have twice the amount of colors. I would recommend it to anyone I know. Help turn one day look at a bold night look.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
HAINES CITY, FL
I've had a couple of these for years. I think I got them with kits from when Bare Minerals was huge on QVC. They are so good that they are still in good shape. Yes, I take care of them and clean them properly but the quality of these brushes is something else.
Samantha Y.
Samantha Y.
Stratford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not big into makeup brushes but I do have the bare minerals set, and have to say I love this eyeshadow brush. You can get multiple looks with it and is easy to clean. A good choice in my opinion
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great brush stays together well after cleaning too! Recommend this brush if you do your makeup frequently
Abby B.
Abby B.
Springvale, ME
Great brush. Not too expensive either. Works great for applying eyeshadow wet or dry
Sally L.
Sally L.
Walpole, MA
This brush is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! It is just the right size and stiffness to work around the eyes and eyebrows, can be used or wet and cleans easily. Can't imagine living without it now!
Shelby R.
Shelby R.
Midlothian, VA
Love these brushes. Use them every day with my eye shadow. When I use a different color I clean the brushes and go. Bristles do not fall out. Great
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Dallas, TX
Bare minerals is a fantastic brand and i love pretty much every product they take over my make up bag and his brush transforms eyeshadows from wet to dry and gives options!
Angelica N.
Angelica N.
I really love this brush. It takes your eye shadow to a whole new level when used wet. Just dampen the brush and pat it into a shimmering eyeshadow and it will go for a soft glimmer to a bold shimmer. It really helps transform your eyeshadow to allow you to have double the amount of colors. I would recommend this to anyone I know. Helps turn a day look into a bold night look.
Annelisa A.
Annelisa A.
Take your shadow to the next level with this wet/dry brush. Just get your brush a little wet, then mix it with your mineral shadow and viola you have now foiled your shadow! I like to place this down first then blend in my darker colors over the foiling.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Would this be good to apply loose pigment?