BeautyFaceFace MakeupbareMinerals
Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20

bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20

Well-Rested ® Under Eye Brightener SPF 20

Is this product okay for extremely sensitive skin?
Is this good for fair to medium skin?
Is this still popular despite the rise in liquid make up?
Start your review of bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20!
Product Highlights
...natural looking and very blend able and workable. I have moved on to a much full coverage foundation but I will always go back to this when I want a more natural look. Highly recommend for young teens.in reviews
great medium coverage for under eyes with dark circles, better coverage over redness. it is buildable to a degree vs liquid or cream concealers. it doesn't settle in creases which is the main reason to use under eyesin reviews
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20 uploaded by marci S.
Review for: bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20
I have been using this under eye brightener from Bare Minerals for a good fifteen + years. It's really a banana powder, before banana powders were a thing. It instantly covers dark circles, puffiness and brightens up your under eye area. I also use it on my lids and it just brightens up my entire eye area. A true OG..❤️ One open and a new back up...😂
Kami M.
Windham, ME
bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20 uploaded by Kami M.
Review for: bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20
So far so good. My under eyes are very dry and easily get creased. This is a night light feeling but good coverage under eye brightener
Samantha R.
Leesburg, VA
Review for: bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20
This concealer works great!! I love bare minerals products and as you can see in the first photo, the eye brightening concealer works amazing. I have it on under the right eye in the image and you can see on the left it is more red and dark underneath the eye! Last image shows my whole makeup look. I love this product!bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20
Jennifer D.
Bear, DE
bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20 uploaded by Jennifer D.
Review for: bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20
I am LOVING this concealer. It's been a JOURNEY finding a concealer that brightens AND covers dark circles/shadows without looking creasy and crackled under my eyes. This one wears beautifully. Blends, covers and brightens and looks so youthful on my forty-somethjng under eyes!
Charli A.
Glendora, CA
bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20 uploaded by Charli A.
bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20 uploaded by Charli A.
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20
GAME. CHANGER. I can’t believe I haven’t seen this viral on tik tok yet?! I’ve been looking for a brightening powder to give me that bright under eye look without looking just chalky or too glittery, and let me tell you, this is it. It’s true to its name: you look SO well-rested, bright, youthful, ugh! It’s just the perfect addition to your makeup routine! I use concealer and set it with this. Will never set my under eyes with anything else!
Tamar B.
Fruitland Park, FL
bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20 uploaded by Tamar B.
Review for: Bisque
I use all kinds of products to help cover up the dark circles under my eyes, and this brightening powder is great. It's light and airy while doing a hefty job. With setting spray, it lasts all day. Without setting, it still lasts for hours & hours.
Christine W.
South Carolina
bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20 uploaded by Christine W.
Y’all, this is a must in your makeup wardrobe. And I promise you, I don’t say that often about products. I’ve been using this for almost 20 years and it does it all. Covers blemishes, conceals dark circles, and even an awesome foundation for all-over coverage! Great final step to your makeup and beautiful finish. Very forgiving shades, so hard to make a mistake. Also, it’s minerals; hence, clean beauty! Comes in all different sizes, so start small and see how you like it. Highly recommend!
Katy B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Summer Bisque
This makes me look beautiful and blends very well. I love it and will def buy again!!! You cannot go wrong with this if you need to brighten your eye area. The packaging works well and does the job.
Jasmine T.
Orange, CA
Purchased at: bareMinerals
Bare minerals concealer is so underated! It is the best concealer by far!! It goes on the skin smoothly and covers up anything!
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: bareMinerals Well-Rested Under Eye Brightener SPF 20
If you are young, this stuff is great. Good coverage and doesn’t cause breakouts. No perfumes. Lasts a long time. Good color correction. If you are 40+, it is drying and exaggerates your fine lines and wrinkles.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...