bareMinerals Well-Rested® Face and Eye Brightener uploaded by Ashiah W.bareMinerals Well-Rested® Face and Eye Brightener uploaded by Ashley M.

BY BAREMINERALS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

What it is:

Instantly brighten and revive a lack-lustre complexion. Contains light-reflecting minerals to even skin tone while improving skin radiance and minimising dark spots and discolouration's over time.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Isostearic Acid, Tribehenin, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline, Nephrite Powder, Pearl Powder, Sapphire Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Ceramide 2, Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Trisodium Edta, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Mica. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

• Would this be okay to use instead of concealer, if I have...1 Answers
  • How does this product work?1 Answers
  • I bought this product in clear and I like it a lot. Does ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "i love well rested. it brightens up my tired dark under circles and feels so light. paired with setting powder, it will satay all day." in 5 reviews
  • "this is a must have for me! i use it to help even the skin tone under my eyes. it it amazing and super simple to use. this paired with a good concealer has helped me rid the appearance of my dark circles!!! would recommend this to everyone " in 4 reviews
  • "I like the application and the twist it gives the right amount product." in 1 review
  • "Covers blemishes and gives you a highlight in the areas you want time stand out the most so above your cheek bones " in 1 review
Elleeen B.
WEST HARTFORD, CT
I ordered this because I get very dark circles under my eyes. I haven't quite found the right product and I had a coupon so I decided to try it. It did not do the trick. Maybe it would work well for someone who doesn't have THAT dark of circles or is trying to highlight their cheekbones or something but it doesn't do the trick for me. I am going to try it on blemishes to see if I can find a use for it and I typically love bare minerals but probably will continue my search for an under eye concealer.
Victoria S.
Amarillo, TX
Okay so I use this for my dark circles, I know this is not exactly what it is for but it is the ONLY product that successfully hides my dark circles and does not look like I have two different skin colors. This is a great product and long lasting.
Kara W.
I love the new liquid “well rested” eye brightener! It is very hydrating under the eye and doesn’t look “white” like the powder. I mix it with my concealer to add a coverage effect. It is comparable to YSL but much more affordable!
Ciara C.
South Webster , OH
The little brush tickles my undereye a bit but the product works fabulous. I find that patting it in with my fingertip after application helps. It’s quick-absorbing and doesn’t leave me feeling greasy. It helps brighten my underye without adding a layer of product like concealer or other creams. Whenever I apply products over it, they don’t crease or move.
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
I still have this. I never finished it because I’m constantly buying new things. I’m not sure if I used it right but i didn’t feel like it concealed well. If I can figure out how to use it correctly I would definitely try it again.
Carissa W.
imperial beach
Not one of the best products I’ve used . Kind of a waste of money, very glittery and didn’t work very well. Very sticky and unflattering. As you put it on it would remove all makeup underneath. DO BOT BUY!
Nancy C.
Santa Rosa, CA
I really like the idea of this! It looks nice when I first apply it but I noticed at the end of the day it makes my under eye have a grey color making me look the oops of awake. Idk if I'd buy this product again
Sunny E.
San Marcos, TX
I am so bummed by this product. You need to use a hell of a lot, and it does not provide much by way of coverage at all. I'm really not sure what it's supposed to do. I tried to use it under my eyes and it didn't do much of anything. I would not recommend to others.
Jessica S.
I love this brand and their products! It’s very light and doesn’t make your face feel like you can’t breathe. It’s very easy to blend too which is really nice. I’m very picky with what I put on my face and this is something I would recommend this to others!
Kelly F.
Islip Terrace, NY
This is my absolute favorite eye product, I line my eyes with this after my powder foundation. It makes me look more awake, refreshed, and even helps with my dark circles.... I couldn't live without it and recommend it to everyone as my "beauty secret"
Rosabeth S.
Gresham, OR
Is this as good at the well rested powder??
Leah R.
I bought this product in clear and I like it a lot. Does this product come in skin colors? And if it does, did the consistency of the product change with the addition of color? I love how light this one feels on my skin 👌🏼
Jodi R.
Weatherford , Ok
How does this product work?
bryanna a.
Las Cruces , NM
Is this better then the powder well rested? Also does it crease?
Taylor S.
Durham, NC
Would this be okay to use instead of concealer, if I have light dark circles? Does it crease?

back