bareMinerals Well-Rested® CC Eye Primer uploaded by Emily R.bareMinerals Well-Rested® CC Eye Primer uploaded by Emily R.

BY BAREMINERALS #47 in Eye Primer

WHAT IT IS:

Infused with rejuvenating aloe, caffeine and a mineral blend, this primer works to cool and recharge the delicate skin around the eye contour area. The primer also helps to colour correct the skin with a subtle tint of coverage. The eye area is left looking refreshed and youthful.

Ingredients: water (aqua/eau), dipropylene glycol, sodium stearate, sodium chloride, caprylyl glycol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, butylene glycol, hexylene glycol, sodium hyaluronate, zinc gluconate, magnesium aspartate, caffeine, copper gluconate, phenoxyethanol, titanium dioxide (ci 77891), iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), mica.

Usage: Can be worn alone or under makeup to increase wear of concealer.

bareMinerals Well-Rested® CC Eye Primer
  • "This product is so smooth on my face and it doesn't smear or appear oily. it makes my face feel smooth and clean. the color matxhes great and it makes me feel so clean. a must buy" in 3 reviews
Dana A.
Elizabethtown, KY
I really struggled with eyeshadow for years...until one day I picked up some of this Eye Primer and my problems were solved!!! Not only did Bareminerals Well-Rested Cc Eye Primer give me color, it allowed the powder eyeshadow to stay on all day! Now, I won’t wear eye shadow unless I have my eye primer! This is an excellent product and will for sure tell my friends about it!
Brittney C.
Vestavia Hls, AL
I love bareMinerals. Their products always clear up my skin. They have great products If you have sensitive or acne prone skin. However this is one of my least used products. This is a great eye primer. It also works well under the eye. That’s where I use it the most. A little goes a long way because it easily cakes up. It has great coverage because of the thickness. The only downsides I can find are the heaviness feel it can have, and it has a bit of a yellow tint even under foundation. I have more medium tan skin so I do not know about the more ivory tones and the yellowish coloring. The price isn’t too much, but isn’t cheap. I found this at Ulta beauty. It is easy to apply with the roll on stick. It glides very well, and comes with plentiful product.
Shasha S.
MiNa B.
I purchased the bareMinerals Well-Rested® CC Eye Primer at my local Ulta Beauty store. When I tell you, Bareminerals products never dissapoints me! The packaging of this product caught my eye and I just had to have it! I used this Eye primer and it was so easy and simple to use. It left my face flawless. I would definitely reccomend this product.
Becka B.
New Port Richey
I love this brand. And love eye shadow primer. Stays on all day with no creases or smudges at all. No reapplying either which i love about it. Not to pricy and Definatly buying again. Goes great with my blue eyes and recommend to friend's and family.
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I love this product, it is perfect for brightening and priming, and has a really nice cooling effect on the skin which is so soothing and relaxing... but, the one thing I dislike is that it dries up fast in the tube, and the stick of product falls out.
Heather H.
Burlington, IA
I do enjoy the cooling sensation that this product offers. I think that it neutralizes any color variances around the eye area. I keep this in my makeup bag as a nice little pick me up for a quick no fuss makeup on the go. I would recommend to anyone who doesn't want to spend a whole lot of time fussing with their makeup.
Eden L.
Romeoville, IL
Loved this product! At first I was skeptical because of the look but is was light and really easy to apply. It’s also a well respected company for a decent price. This is a great primer and definitely what I would want in a primer.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a pretty decent I primer. I first use this if you months ago when my mother let me borrow it. I do think that it did help my eyeshadow in line or stay on a lot better, but I just don’t like the texture or color of it.
Emilie H.
O' Fallon
It works great! I have definitely noticed an increase in longevity of my eye looks when I use it. It spreads well on the eye and dries somewhat tacky, which is nice. I use the nude color and it covers up any discoloration that can mess up eye shadow.
Michelle N.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
Does this cover dark circles or would it be better layered underneath another concealer for added coverage?
Liz G.
Green valley, AZ
So this is a concealer type product and an eyeshadow primer? I've used it as a concealer and it is so thick and cakey even using a small amount!!
Jacqueline H.
I've been using this for a little while but everytime I use it my eyeshadow creases. Does anyone know how I can fix that?
Kelly W.
Has bare minerals discontinued this product?
Darby S.
Does this really brighten under eyes like cover dark circles? Also does it cause flakes or settle in dry skin?