bareMinerals Well-Cared For™ Makeup Brush Cleaner

What it is:

Keep your brushes in great shape with our Well-Cared For™ Brush Conditioning Shampoo. This rich, foaming cleanser washes away all traces of dirt, makeup, oil and debris. Then, thanks to nourishing ingredients, it conditions the hair and fibers for a soft finish.

Water (Aqua/Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Tea-Lauryl Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Pca, Pentasodium Triphosphate, Octoxynol-9, Polyquaternium-7, Dmdm Hydantoin.

[user:kayleighlongley] hey girl! I saw you used this and I'm curious, does it take a lot of Product to clean your brushes? I'm looking for something NEW that will last me a while. Thanks!!
Has anyone tried this bareMinerals Well-Cared For™ Makeup Brush Cleaner, I’m really looking to find a brush cleaner that I would love to use and wanted to know your thoughts on this product.
How well does this product work to extend the life of the. Rushes?
Start your review of bareMinerals Well-Cared For™ Makeup Brush Cleaner!
Good easy cleanser. Like all cleansers, none of my brushes feel like they did when first purchased but that's to be expected. Easy to use and I DO think it extends the life of my brushes. Well worth the money. Your brushes (and your face) will thank you for this!
Red
Palatine
Literally the one and only brush cleaner I have ever used. I have purchased and repurchased this product numerous times. I use luke warm water on my brushes and then apply about a dime size amount to the top of my brush. Then I gently rub the brush in my hand and watch ALL my makeup come off of it. Great purchase!
Dark Brown
I got this years ago in a set with the quick change spray and I still have it. I'm one of those terrible people who hardly ever washes her brushes. But when I do, this is what I use and I really like it. It's nice and gentle and cleans them well. I don't know what else to say about it other than I recommend it.
Saint Louis, MO
Purchased at: ULTA
Obsessed. This stuff works so well and I love bare minerals. It is definitely worth the price and it’s a good size so it lasts. I usually will wash and leave my brushes out to dry over night. I love that this is a natural product as my skin is very sensitive and I want my brushes to last as long as possible.
This product is fantastic and really cleaning my brushes. I received this as a gift so I did not pay for it, because it is pricey I will not be repurchasing though. I think it made my brushes very soft but I can get the same effect with other soaps. bareMinerals Well-Cared For™ Makeup Brush Cleaner
Charlotte, NC
This product works well! It cleans my brushes fairly well! My issue is that I feel like it is made only to clean Bare Minerals brushes super easy but with other brushes I seem to clean then another time cause they aren’t that clean. Other than love I like to use this shampoo for my weekly brush cleaning !
Warren , MI
Purchased at: ULTA
love all bare minerals products and this make up brush cleaner is one of the best for me because I have such sensitive skin I always known with their products I don't have to worry about any breakouts or irritations
Brunette
Glendale, AZ
Got this in a box set I bought from bare minerals and I was happy with the product. I like the way it lathered compared to other watery brush cleaners and best of all my brushes are still like new. They feel so soft and I'm not losing any pieces out of them
Dark Blonde
This worked well to break down the makeup left in the bristles. I just work it through really well. You’ll be amazed at how much makeup actually gets trapped in our brushes. The smell is pleasant and it drys overnight. I usually clean my brushes at night and they’re ready to go in the morning!
This cleaned my brushes very well. It also smells very good. It wasn’t too expensive, but it was well worth it. Very easy to use and would buy again! Overall, this product is very good and one of the best!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Middleton, NH
9 months ago
Kayleigh L. hey girl! I saw you used this and I'm curious, does it take a lot of Product to clean your brushes? I'm looking for something NEW that will last me a while. Thanks!!
Tiffany S. • 9 months ago
Thats great!! Thank you so much.
Lansing, MI
9 months ago
Natalie .. • 8 months ago
Yessssss this is so amazing. Lasts forever and really cleans your brushes