BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Adds shine, moisture & sensuality to lips without the stickiness of other glosses. Lightweight formula nourishes lips with shea butter and vitamin E. Creates plumped & voluminous lips. Preserves suppleness & softness of lips A perfect lip accessory to dress up lipstick. Or gives a sheer hint of color to bare lips.

Victoria K.
san diego
Very sticky!! But the pigment was perfect! I love it for that purpose, but don’t try kissing your spouse’s haha. It does definitely stay on pretty long. And very easy to apply.
Caroline C.
Palm Beach Gardens
Very nice product! Lasts long and is super shiny and gorgeous. It’s pretty tinted, unlike some other lip glosses I have tried. It passed my expectations for a lipgloss. I would buy again, and I definitely recommend!
Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
Not sticky at all. Great shimmer to wear alone or as a topper to a lipstick. They smell amazing and are reasonably priced.
Natalie R.
Akron, OH
I love love love this lip gloss! It’s so nice and light, while also keeping my lips hydrated
Mouni B.
Ain Kihal
1,084 reviews
I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.