bareMinerals Wearable Eyeshadow uploaded by Yseult C.bareMinerals Wearable Eyeshadow uploaded by Katherine V.bareMinerals Wearable Eyeshadow uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Vibrant, long-lasting colors can be mixed and matched for custom combinations. All-natural consistency makes them easy to apply and blend seamlessly. Add rich, eye-illuminating accents. Use a 100 pure blend of natural minerals. Preservative-free to prevent eye irritation. Won't pull or tug at the sensitive skin.

Heather H.
Bare Minerals makes great eyeshadows, you can't go wrong. I don't wear their foundation anymore, but I still use all the shadows I bought at the time I started using BM and got a whole bunch of their stuff.
The shadows are loose, and could benefit from some sort of close-able system on the sifter, because it gets messy if you want to throw it in a makeup bag.
But the formula itself is well done, they apply, blend and wear well and there's tons of colors, covering pretty much anything could ever need. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer, which I love. If you're looking for quality loose mineral eyeshadow, Bare Minerals is a good bet.
angela m.
It came in a box of 4 single eyeshadows so I’m not sure if this is the right one but I love it so much! I used it all the time when I was a beginner! I still use it sometimes. It’s perfect! I recommend it to a beginner for using the neutrals although you can use it too from elf brand, it’s in a single small palette of neutrals, u can use that for beginner.
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
I like this eyeshadow but you have to be careful with with. You can easily “put too much” if you’re not careful. Also since it’s powder you will get a lot of fall out. So I recommend doing your eyes first, clean up any fall out and then put your foundation on. I wouldn’t necessarily buy it again just because I am not careful (at least not as careful as you would have to be with these).
Melissa M.
Waldorf, MD
My sister had sooo many jars of these and I played around with them a lot. They're great, but super messy and need a sifter to prevent it from going everywhere and losing all of the product if dropped. They also, transferred too easily. But I'm sure the quality has upgraded a lot since then
Meghan P.
These eye shadows, while not extremely pigmented, are very workable! You can layer and layer to get just the right amount of color, the natural shimmer in the shadows adds a subtle pop to any look! Not a bad price for how much you get, they last forever!
Tabitha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the light feeling of the loose powder shadow. It goes on easily and builds well, but there is a little fall out. It stays on well over primer. I like this as a daily neutral color and would recommend if you want something sheer and pretty!
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I bought a beautiful loose purple shadow and it was my first loose shadow ever. I like how versatile the show is. It’s a little messy but that’s every loose make up product! The pigment is great and it blends even better! Bare minerals has great shadows!
Julia H.
Franklin
Super pigmented and only have to use a tiny bit of product for thorough application. It’s easy to apply and simple to blend and looks great! I use this with almost every look and I love it. It’s a bit more expensive but definitely worth it!
Flannery C.
I had a pot of this eyeshadow in a natural rosy color that I got the most compliments on. All my friends wanted to wear it-which is probably why I ran out so quickly! I’ll definitely be repurchasing ASAP!
Emily H.
This eyeliner is amazing! It works on my sensitive combination skin without making it rashy or oily. It gives smooth lines and does not smudge all day, even after exercise. Great value and color selection.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
the product can be applied to eyebrows?