bareMinerals Wearable Eyeshadow uploaded by Yseult C.bareMinerals Wearable Eyeshadow uploaded by Katherine V.bareMinerals Wearable Eyeshadow uploaded by Stephanie W.

BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

Vibrant, long-lasting colors can be mixed and matched for custom combinations. All-natural consistency makes them easy to apply and blend seamlessly. Add rich, eye-illuminating accents. Use a 100 pure blend of natural minerals. Preservative-free to prevent eye irritation. Won't pull or tug at the sensitive skin.

Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I wasn't always a loose powder eye shadow user but bareMinerals changed my mind when it came to that. I usually prefer palettes with large color assortments which are usually pressed. I do find that with loose shadow you waste less product as anything you don't use, you can just simply tap off of your brush right back into the pot. I was concerned with fallout from loose shadows but it's actually not bad at all. I've had some pressed ones end up falling out much more than this brand. There are some really nice shades available and I own these mostly in pinks and earth tones.
Heather H.
Bare Minerals makes great eyeshadows, you can't go wrong. I don't wear their foundation anymore, but I still use all the shadows I bought at the time I started using BM and got a whole bunch of their stuff.
The shadows are loose, and could benefit from some sort of close-able system on the sifter, because it gets messy if you want to throw it in a makeup bag.
But the formula itself is well done, they apply, blend and wear well and there's tons of colors, covering pretty much anything could ever need. I use Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer, which I love. If you're looking for quality loose mineral eyeshadow, Bare Minerals is a good bet.
angela m.
It came in a box of 4 single eyeshadows so I’m not sure if this is the right one but I love it so much! I used it all the time when I was a beginner! I still use it sometimes. It’s perfect! I recommend it to a beginner for using the neutrals although you can use it too from elf brand, it’s in a single small palette of neutrals, u can use that for beginner.
Erika S.
Carlisle, PA
I like this eyeshadow but you have to be careful with with. You can easily “put too much” if you’re not careful. Also since it’s powder you will get a lot of fall out. So I recommend doing your eyes first, clean up any fall out and then put your foundation on. I wouldn’t necessarily buy it again just because I am not careful (at least not as careful as you would have to be with these).
Chelsea C.
I find this to be super nice eyeshadows although they’re obviously is a lot of fall out because it is a loose powder eyeshadow. It is super pigmented in the shimmery ones are super pretty on the skin in the eye lid. Sometimes I will even use it as a highlighter for a quick on the go although application can get pretty messy
Meghan P.
These eye shadows, while not extremely pigmented, are very workable! You can layer and layer to get just the right amount of color, the natural shimmer in the shadows adds a subtle pop to any look! Not a bad price for how much you get, they last forever!
Ebony I.
Eureka, CA
I bought a beautiful loose purple shadow and it was my first loose shadow ever. I like how versatile the show is. It’s a little messy but that’s every loose make up product! The pigment is great and it blends even better! Bare minerals has great shadows!
Tabitha L.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the light feeling of the loose powder shadow. It goes on easily and builds well, but there is a little fall out. It stays on well over primer. I like this as a daily neutral color and would recommend if you want something sheer and pretty!
Cori R.
Eau Claire
These color pods are great and last forever. The pigment is nice and very buildable. I find they blend okay with other colors and are very finely milled and are soft and buttery. I have a lot of these pics and I use them very often.
Jaime P.
I really like my loose bareminerals eyeshadow. I have quite a few shades. They are very pigmented. Plus they are absolutely versatile. The shimmer shades can b used as a highlighter or mixed in with lip gloss, lip stick, or even foundation to get that luminous look. You really can go wrong with it in my opinion.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
the product can be applied to eyebrows?