BY BAREMINERALS #47 in Bronzer

What it is:

An amazing year-round complexion booster, Warmth All-Over Face Color is a cult favorite that infuses your skin with a beautiful healthy-looking glow. Originally developed to be used as a traditional bronzer and applied where the sun naturally hits your face (forehead, chin, cheeks, and bridge of nose), this versatile loose powder color can also be used as full-face bronzer, blush, eye color or even a contour makeup shade. Designed with our convenient Click, Lock, Go sifter, the illuminating natural minerals are suitable for all skin tones and can be worn over or under other bareMinerals® products.

Ingredients: Ingredients: Mica.  May Contain (+/-):  Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742).

Usage:

APPLYING LOOSE POWDER MINERAL MAKEUP

This versatile loose powder color can be applied over, under or mixed with any bareMinerals® face product to create a variety of fresh looks from face contouring to bronzing, blush or eyeshadow.

For the best results, pair Warmth All-Over Face Color with the versatile Flawless Face Brush. Made from natural fibers, its rounded and tapered bristles deliver natural-looking soft, glowing coverage.

FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

Begin by lightly tapping a very small amount of powder into the lid of the Warmth All-Over Face Color container (a little goes a long way).

1. Swirl the mineral bronzer into the lid with the Flawless Face Brush until the loose minerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap the side of the lid with the side of the brush to remove any excess loose powder.

3. Buff the bronzing powder in a swirling, circular motion onto the areas of your skin that sun would naturally hit such as your forehead, hairline, cheeks and on the bridge of your nose. Buff and blend the color for seamless application.

• How is this? Could anyone recommend ?3 Answers
  • Is this any good? What's your favorite reason to like it?9 Answers
  • Even though this is called "All Over Face Powder" has any...21 Answers
Heather N.
JONESBORO, LA
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth more...
I have been using bare minerals for about 3 years now.

I LOVE it. It's great for travel! So compact.. I do feel it's toward the more expensive end for the amount of product you get and if I use it 4-5 times a week this set is gone in 2-3 weeks, a month at the most.
GREAT for my sensitive skin. I can wear it daily without fear of breakouts from too much makeup use.

Works and looks so flawless & SMOOTH! I'm in my late 30s and my "fine lines" are starting to show more & more! So, I have to be careful with what products I use to not show my age 😂. This makeup does not settle in lines. This makeup looks flawless if put on properly. It even skin tones and hides blemishes Very, Very well without feeling heavy. I always get compliments on how my skin looks when I use my bare minerals. This makeup does not get on your clothes or phone like liquid makeup does. It lasts most the day too without need to touch up. I do have to touch up if going out after work for the evening for dinner but not somewhere casual.

I use the primer, concealers, the foundation, the finishing powder, highlighter, and bronzer for starters & little bit goes a LONG way! Do not use directly from the container. Shake some in the lid as recommended! Definitely look at the instructions for each product to get the most out of them. I also use blushes and lip products.

HANDS DOWN the BEST PRIMER! It feels like velvet going on. It is light and airy but leaves a smooth surface to start your makeup applications. It is my MOST FAVORITE primer! Too, it takes so little product the tube lasts forever!

Surprisingly, the concealer is the GREAT for covering up dark circles under my eyes!!!

The blushes blend evenly and like the eye shadows stay on all day.
CAROLINA W.
Jacksonville
Review for: Minerals All Over Face Color Warmth 0.05 oz more...
I love bare minerals products! I trust the brand and have used them for years! My foundation color with them is golden medium and this all over color is not too dark at all. The only reason I’m not giving it 5 stars is because the color wears throughout the day. For the price I would really like for it to last through the day. Then again, I also don’t use a primer or setting powder or anything like that but I do use it for a daily touch of color.
Annie W.
kenosha, WI
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth more...
The Bare Minerals All Over Face Powder is awesome. I love how light the powder feels on my skin because it does not feel like I have a ton of make up on and the look is subtle right there where I want it to be which is a nice soft even tone all over my skin from forehead to neck. When my skin looks good I feel like I can put my best face forward and tackle the world with out the worry of some one staring at my blemishes and scars from childhood puberty issues, stupid acne.... I give this product a high recommendation to those individuals whom enjoy a lighter feeling makeup on their skin but still want the coverage of something that would be much heavier in most cases. thumbs up run a grab you some give it a try I love mine and when my free sample from influesnter runs out I plan to run to the store and buy some more for sure.
Jillian B.
Westminster , MD
Review for: 0.05 oz Warmth more...
I’ve used this bronzer ever since my grandmother bought me my first make up kit. It came with a fabulous big bronzer brush that I still use today. The shade is perfect and I will not ever use another bronzer! Just be careful of spills. The loose powder spills easily and it stains. I’ve learned to tap the cap first then dip my brush into the cap, not straight into the powder
Nichole H.
Buda, TX
Review for: Minerals All Over Face Color Warmth 0.05 oz more...
This has been on of the best bronzers that i have ever used! I recieved it from a friend and i cant stop using it!! Its so light weight and the color is so warm.. Perfect for any skin tone! It blends easily and doesnt streak.. It does last for the duration of your makeup but i found you do have to reapply if youre going out for a lobg evening.. But all in all, i love It !
Jenna S.
bareMinerals makes a great bronzer! I love it! It stands out and helps to give you that natural sun kissed look. I use it on the edges of my forehead, cheeks, chin, and end of nose. I wish it blended a little better, but I could also probably work more on my technique. Anyway great stuff!
Patricia M.
Review for: Minerals All Over Face Color Warmth 0.05 oz more...
I love bare minerals! The products are always so great! And the warmth all over bronzer is definitely one of my favorites! It's the only bronzer I use and trust! It doesnt feel heavy on my skin and i feel that it is well worth the price. For me it last all day and I use it everyday and it last for a good 3 months for me!
Eva S.
Wake Forest
Review for: Minerals All Over Face Color Warmth 0.05 oz more...
Works amazing and gives a lot of warmth and color. Goes on nicely and comes out matte. It is very pigmented and I mean it when I say a little goes a long way with this. It is great for contouring except that it’s a powder so it’s harder than just using a contour stick. I would recommend this to others.
Mayra A.
Review for: Bare Escentuals bareMinerals Warmth All-Over Face Color more...
I have been using this for over a decade! I knoooow you are not suppose to use this as a blush, BUT I DO! And I LOVE it! It lasts alll day! I am light skin with very dark brown hair, combo skin and I LOVE this as a blush. I can apply it lightly or go for more of a dramatic look and trust me it LASTS all day! Even on hot, sweaty days.
Emily D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Minerals All Over Face Color Warmth 0.05 oz more...
This was the first high end bronzer I ever used. I still do really like using this bronzer. You do have to be careful though. If you get too much product on the brush, and don’t tap off the excess, you could end up with a mess. There is a lot of fall out with this product, which is the one downfall.
Nina K.
Chatham, NJ
Even though this is called "All Over Face Powder" has anyone used it for neck, collarbone, or chest contouring?
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
I have warmth and have been using it as a blush but are there better ways to utilize this color on my face? Like contouring or something along those lines?
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Is this any good? What's your favorite reason to like it?
Athena Z.
Does this blend with your skin tone, to not make it seems as noticeable ?
Allie V.
Visalia, CA
So is this used like a contour? I received a box as a gift and I can't figure out what it's sole purpose is. Help???