bareMinerals True Romantic Collection Loose Powder Blush uploaded by Rebecca M.bareMinerals True Romantic Collection Loose Powder Blush uploaded by Kaitlyn V.

BY BAREMINERALS

Discover radiant, healthy-looking cheek color with this silky, lightweight blush. Wear it on your cheeks, eyes, and even lips for a look that’s completely natural.

• Ive always wanted to try this, is it worth the money?3 Answers
bareMinerals True Romantic Collection Loose Powder Blush

Start your review of bareMinerals True Romantic Collection Loose Powder Blush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "this is a nice blush, very pigmented. it's a beautiful matte pink. my only problem is - it picks up on brushes a lot which ends up wasting a lot of product." in 30 reviews
Courtney J.
Roanoke, VA
This stuff is really pigmented. Even as a powder, you have to be extra careful not to get too much on your brush and have a light hand to avoid looking like your in the 80s. It's long lasting and natural color, just be very light!
Jasmine L.
Pippa Passes, KY
I like this blush. The colors are always pigmented for sure and require little product. I have noticed, however, that if you are a pale girl you can barely put any of this on without looking completely flushed. Would recommend with caution.
Allison N.
This isn't the exact Bare Minerals blush I own, but the one I do own is in a similar shade, but different packaging. I love that it is Eco-Friendly! So many makeup products today are horrible for your skin and for the environment, but Bare Minerals provides a great product that is safe for the environment!!
Melissa P.
This is my go to blush when I’m spending a lot of time putting on a full face of makeup. It’s usually my pop of color after adding a little bit of a brownish tone blush/bronzer. I put it on the apples of my cheeks as well as a little on my forehead and chin. Gives me just enough brightness.
Jayda N.
Macon
This Bare Minerals product was not the best it got EVERYWHERE in my bathroom. when i applied it it was also all over my clothes. i love how it looks on but i think next time i will use a pressed powder. it was super think and cakey when applied. i had to blend for a while to even it out.
Dana D.
Jackson
Definitely very pigmented and lasts a while. I used to use this for a very long time. The amount of product you use determines the pigmentation to start small. The loose powder blushes are a little too messy for me (clumsy) but I’d recommend it.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love bareminerals!! Also love that you can now get it at meijers. This color is very pretty and I love how these products are great for sensitive skin. I would recommend this bc the color is so pretty and looks good
Kaitlyn V.
Thibodaux , La
this is THE ONLY blush I will ever buy again. The prices just recently went up on this product, it's now around $21 plus tax. But I use the color golden gate and I'm obsessed. I'm not sure what about I love so much I feel flawless with it in. I have a bare minerals brush I use to apply it. It's super pigmented so you never have to use a ton. One container normally last me around a year. You get what you pay for, for sure. And the best part is I never find it rubs off my face. So it stays on soo well and light all day long!
Stephanie B.
Anchorage, AK
I have tried this in Desert Rose, used it about 4-5 times. The color is slightly peachy, slightly rosy and seems to me like it would be a universally flattering color. It is very easy to blend as it is a loose, very fine powder. Although I liked it, I don't think I would buy it again due to the price. Blush isn't something I like to spend much cash on.
Ajantha R.
cary, NC
This is the best blush out there! It goes on so light and looks so natural when blended with my foundation. I love that it's loose so that I can use as much or as little as I need. It's got a great pigment to it. I'd defnitely buy this again and would recommend this to anyone!
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Ive always wanted to try this, is it worth the money?