bareMinerals True Romantic Collection Loose Powder Blush uploaded by Rebecca M.bareMinerals True Romantic Collection Loose Powder Blush uploaded by Kaitlyn V.

BY BAREMINERALS

Discover radiant, healthy-looking cheek color with this silky, lightweight blush. Wear it on your cheeks, eyes, and even lips for a look that’s completely natural.

• Ive always wanted to try this, is it worth the money?3 Answers
bareMinerals True Romantic Collection Loose Powder Blush
  • "this is a nice blush, very pigmented. it's a beautiful matte pink. my only problem is - it picks up on brushes a lot which ends up wasting a lot of product." in 30 reviews
Courtney J.
Roanoke, VA
This stuff is really pigmented. Even as a powder, you have to be extra careful not to get too much on your brush and have a light hand to avoid looking like your in the 80s. It's long lasting and natural color, just be very light!
Jasmine L.
Pippa Passes, KY
I like this blush. The colors are always pigmented for sure and require little product. I have noticed, however, that if you are a pale girl you can barely put any of this on without looking completely flushed. Would recommend with caution.
Olivia J.
These are the best blush you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a pretty pop of color or go subtle for a natural pink. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
ellie h.
Menlo Park, California
this product gives you a lot of bang for your buck for sure! it’s my absolute favorite right now! perfect for every day looks and is overall a really really great product! i️ would definitely buy agin and recommend to others!
Allison N.
This isn't the exact Bare Minerals blush I own, but the one I do own is in a similar shade, but different packaging. I love that it is Eco-Friendly! So many makeup products today are horrible for your skin and for the environment, but Bare Minerals provides a great product that is safe for the environment!!
Melissa P.
This is my go to blush when I’m spending a lot of time putting on a full face of makeup. It’s usually my pop of color after adding a little bit of a brownish tone blush/bronzer. I put it on the apples of my cheeks as well as a little on my forehead and chin. Gives me just enough brightness.
Jayda N.
Macon
This Bare Minerals product was not the best it got EVERYWHERE in my bathroom. when i applied it it was also all over my clothes. i love how it looks on but i think next time i will use a pressed powder. it was super think and cakey when applied. i had to blend for a while to even it out.
Dana D.
Jackson
Definitely very pigmented and lasts a while. I used to use this for a very long time. The amount of product you use determines the pigmentation to start small. The loose powder blushes are a little too messy for me (clumsy) but I’d recommend it.
Sarah E.
Hutchinson, KS
This is so AMAZING AND FUN. First off I love blush, second it's a loose powder, which makes it even more fun. I like that the container has a stopper too, so it makes it more travel-friendly. A+ bareminerals.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I love bareminerals!! Also love that you can now get it at meijers. This color is very pretty and I love how these products are great for sensitive skin. I would recommend this bc the color is so pretty and looks good
Shannon D.
Florence, KY
Ive always wanted to try this, is it worth the money?