bareMinerals True All-Over Face Color Bronzer

What it is:

No more searching for your perfect bronzer match. True All-Over Face Color Bronzer is a complexion chameleon, with a sheer, coral pink glimmer that accents any skin tone—no matter how tan or fair. Use this versatile bronzing powder and highlighter to add a bright and youthful glow to your face any time of the year.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470)

Usage:

APPLYING LOOSE POWDER MINERAL MAKEUP

This versatile loose powder color can be applied over, under or mixed with any bareMinerals® face product to create a variety of fresh looks from face highlighter to bronzer to blush or eye color.

For the best results, pair True All-Over Face Color with the versatile Flawless Face Brush. Made from natural fibers, its rounded and tapered bristles deliver natural-looking soft, glowing coverage.

FOR FLAWLESS APPLICATION, USE THE SWIRL, TAP, BUFF METHOD

Begin by lightly tapping a very small amount of powder into the lid of the True All-Over Face Color container (a little goes a long way).

1. Swirl the mineral bronzer into the lid with the Flawless Face Brush until the loose minerals are tucked into the bristles.

2. Tap the side of the lid with the side of the brush to remove any excess loose powder.

3. Buff the bronzing powder in a swirling, circular motion onto the areas of your skin that sun would naturally hit such as your forehead, hairline, cheeks and on the bridge of your nose. Buff and blend the color for seamless application.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of bareMinerals True All-Over Face Color Bronzer!
How would you rate this product?
Leominster, MA
I use true as a blush just when I’m finishing with my makeup. I love it because it gives my cheeks a sparkle but it’s not too much. It stays on all day and night and is definitely worth the money. Bare minerals is my go to brand!
Boardman, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
This bronzer lasts all day and feels soft and delicate on my face. I never look or feel cakey and the mineral powder doesn’t irritate my skin. It is easy to blend. I will continue to purchase in the future.
Flint, MI
I’ve been using this product for years, and absolutely love it. The color is perfect, I love the loose powered. It’s super simple and easy to use. Just don’t leave it on your bed and let it fall like I did.. yikes
West Hartford, CT
Purchased at: ULTA
The only face powder bronzer I use. Nice and light and the tan color works perfect for me. I get the original over the matte. It does seem to go quicker than usual because the loose powder but it’s worth it.
SLC
I will never go to another bronzer, I love this one too much! It gives my face a natural glow (and I love the little shimmer it has.) and looks so beautiful on any skin color!!
Huntington Beach
I enjoy using “safer” products when I can. I use this regularly as a bronzer to contour my face. Love it. It lasts forever, a little goes a LONG way! Use sparingly.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This is hands down one of my favorite products. I have to use it daily. it gives such a nice healthy glow. The picture seems darker than what mine looks like. I''ve been using this product for years! I tell all my friends about it and get compliments on it all the time!
Santa Clara , CA
i use this on top of my foundation just to give it a smooth all over glow and look sometimes i just use it as my foundation its one of my go to products and it doesn't make my face look cakey and last all day and doesn't become oily
Winter haven, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I have been using Bare Minerals foundation for years now! Doesn't dry out your skin and it is one of the best products when I'm trying to find foundation to match my skin tone! Also it never leaves my face feeling oily or nasty like other foundations do! LOVE LOVE LOVE
United States
I love you bareMinerals. This product works awesome for oily sensitive skin. It is soft and has a pretty shimmer. My only complaint is the price. It's a little steep for Mommy bucks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...