BY BAREMINERALS

Brightens skin with a sheer, peachy-soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Product Information Let the bareMinerals Mineral Veil Bare Escentuals finishing... see more...

bareMinerals Tinted Hydrating Mineral Veil (1.5 g)
I love this powder! I have dry skin on some parts of my face and this doesn’t dry it out! At first I thought it was too pigmented, but you just need a little bit to cover your whole face. I would definitely recommend to others!
McKenzie C.
Panama City, FL
This is my favorite Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. This product leaves a healthy glow while leaving behind a trace of coolness. I honestly don't even know how to describe this product, I just love it! There is no shimmer, if you prefer shimmer I recommend the illuminating veil.
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I like using the tinted mineral veil because it gives you a flawless finish with a hint of color. The tint is not dark and can be used on any skin tone. It’s a little pricey, but goes a long way. I’m a repeat buyer.
Ashley D.
I'm going to start off by saying I don't like this. I picked this up thinking it was going to be a setting powder for my dry under eyes and I didn't swatch it in store which I should have because there is this pink pearlescent color to it that I can see why they promote it as a hydrating powder because your leave your skin highlighted with a pinky color it's more of a highlight then anything and I don't need anymore of those lol. Don't bake with this like I did you will be very disappointed
kai f.
I use this as a finishing power and it has a bit of a glow to it. It gives matte, pore filling coverage and if you want to even out your skin I would do foundation as normal then add this on top and I guarantee you’ll love the look afterwards
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Works well and its such a soft focus look on your skin! Love it, it just makes you look so soft and pretty