BY BARE ESCENTUALS

Brightens skin with a sheer, peachy-soft luminosity. The unique water and rice lipid encapsulated formula delivers an immediate brightening boost with a cool feeling. Product Information Let the bareMinerals Mineral Veil Bare Escentuals finishing... see more...

Buy on Amazon
McKenzie C.
Panama City, FL
This is my favorite Bare Minerals Mineral Veil. This product leaves a healthy glow while leaving behind a trace of coolness. I honestly don't even know how to describe this product, I just love it! There is no shimmer, if you prefer shimmer I recommend the illuminating veil.
kai f.
I use this as a finishing power and it has a bit of a glow to it. It gives matte, pore filling coverage and if you want to even out your skin I would do foundation as normal then add this on top and I guarantee you’ll love the look afterwards
Alexandra S.
Saint Louis, MO
I like using the tinted mineral veil because it gives you a flawless finish with a hint of color. The tint is not dark and can be used on any skin tone. It’s a little pricey, but goes a long way. I’m a repeat buyer.
Ashley D.
I'm going to start off by saying I don't like this. I picked this up thinking it was going to be a setting powder for my dry under eyes and I didn't swatch it in store which I should have because there is this pink pearlescent color to it that I can see why they promote it as a hydrating powder because your leave your skin highlighted with a pinky color it's more of a highlight then anything and I don't need anymore of those lol. Don't bake with this like I did you will be very disappointed
Sydney M.
Exeter, CA
Works well and its such a soft focus look on your skin! Love it, it just makes you look so soft and pretty