BY BAREMINERALS

Create stunning makeup looks with the The Regal Wardrobe™ READY Eye and Face Palette from bareMinerals, a complementary selection of eye and cheek colours.

Allowing you to experiment with a range of highly pigmented shades, the palette combines eight coordinated, long-wearing eyeshadows with two blushers, a bronzer and an illuminating highlighter to create show-stopping looks.

• I been looking for a new pallet. Is this a good one to bu...1 Answers
  • Are these as good as their makeup foundation?3 Answers
  • How much did this cost and is it worth it?3 Answers
Katy R.
Spring, TX
I've had this for about 2 years now. I used to only purchase makeup a few times a year (ha, the good ole days.) So I tried to play it safe with this palette. One row of shadows run warmer and one is of cooler shades. It has two blushes, a subtle highlight and a bronzer. Honestly, the quality is just not there for me. I never wear cool shades. A few shimmer shadows have just lovely payoff. Unfortunately, most are not a phenomenal. I would say overall this is probably decent for a full face and for the price. The quality is much smoother than Nyx but at the same time I think Nyx are probably better shadows. I felt like I had to really grind into the blushes and bronzer to layer them. Think the kind of effort it takes for Benefit Dandelion to show up as blushes, then add even more effort. I still keep this in my collection because it's the only "all in one" styled palette I have and that can be convenient. I revisit it for time to time but must admit, I've never really pulled off a single look I would say I was happy with using this. I tried again after seeing Temptalias review. I love her but could not disagree more! Shocked at the high grades this recieved.
Jenna R.
Battle Creek, MI
These are the BEST shimmer eyeshadoows! I was in Ulta one day and I was looking for a taupe/purple shimmer shadow for my client. So, I swatched a few and these were the most pigmented and best quality for the price. The matte shades and blush are OK, but the shimmer shades are the stars of this palette.
Brenda H.
S San Fran, CA
Of all the Christmas releases, this was the best. Love that bareMinerals came out with this very well put together palette that was great for travel. It had an all in one palette that had everything from eye to face products. All the other things you needed were a foundation, concealer and maybe a contour. Wish this years was as good as last years palette.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
This is a very versatile palette! I use it as a blush, eye shadow, and mix it with my bronzer sometimes. I ordered this on a website last time I think. Decent price too. I definitely recommend this product.
Israel P.
Camp Lejeune, NC
I happened across this at 50% at my local department store. I was already excited I walked away with a huge deal but it was also my first high-end makeup purchase in years! I couldn't wait to use it the next day! I had used Bare Mineral products in the past and was very satisfied that they didn't make me break out so I went into this purchase already certain my skin wouldn't take a beating. This is my second choice for a traveling palette as it has everything; eyeshadows, bronzer, 2 blushes, a bronzer and a highlighter. All perfect for my medium skin tone and brown eyes, and great for any time of year. Love it!
Jenna Z.
I'm gonna go to buy a new phone and now I don't have to go do the same makeup thing I have a lot on me your and your face when I'm I just don't go to the wrong place I'm not gonna o you ever don't okay
Nilda R.
Boonton, NJ
My mom will only let me use BareMinerals on her face. It does leave her face looking beautifully silky smooth & doesn't cause her to break out. I love how this looks on fair skin.
Amber H.
One of the first actual palettes I purchased. I love bareMinerals and the pigmentation of their products. I love the shimmer in the shadows. I use this quite frequently. I would recommend to anyone! Great product
Kristin G.
San Antonio, TX
Got as a gift, perfect for traveling! I love the colors, they're natural and pretty much are suitable for any and every skin complexion. *At least the eyeshadows. Blush and bronzer seem like they would to, but I can't speak for every other skin tone. Nicely pigmented!
Tarsha D.
Tallahassee, FL
I'm a minimalist when it comes to makeup and my face. Skin care and color are simple so bareMinerals is a natural choice for me, especially the Regal Wardrobe Eye & Cheek palette, it keeps me with perfect tones to complement my complexion.
Jackie S.
Mesa, AZ
Are these as good as their makeup foundation?
Mary W.
Brown Deer, WI
How much did this cost and is it worth it?
Jocelyn L.
Douglas, GA
I been looking for a new pallet. Is this a good one to buy? Is it pigmented ?