bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Gillian S.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Tamara W.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Ashley C.

BY BAREMINERALS

A palette with universally flattering, long-wearing shades for eyes and cheeks. Create a full face that flatters any skintone with bareMinerals' The Neutral Attraction For Eyes & Cheeks. Featuring 10 universally flattering, easy-to-love neutrals, you can't go wrong no matter how you wear or layer them. They provide skin-nourishing properties and saturated color that resists creasing, fading, and smudging while staying put for up to 12 hours.

• Are these colors good on every skin tone2 Answers
  • Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this...1 Answers
Alexis M.
Anderson
I got this for Christmas and was not expecting it . It is definitely my go to pallet every day . I now don't Kno what I would do without it
Cassidy k.
Richmond, Indiana
Perfect for everyday use! I love the natural shades because my skin is fair. So it doesn't look harsh but still gives me a polished look.
JENNIFER B.
LIDGERWOOD, ND
I can't rave about this product enough! Although they are a bit spend, they are worth every penny. The product is also nice on the skin.
Shahla N.
Canoga Park, CA
I just want to say that i love bareMinerals the Neutrals and traction foe eyes because i love brown smokey colors thank you bare minerals
Hayley P.
Evanston, WY
I love to change my eyeshadow colors and using a palette is just the way to do it! I live the variety of neutral tones in this palette.
Sarah R.
I really enjoyed this product. Had it for a long time. Great quality, like something you would get from Ulta. I have green/blue eyes.
crystal c.
Laredo
I do like it it's really natrual looking colors that u can use any time of the day . really would love for it to have more colors tho
Ellie A.
Orlando, FL
I love this pallet!! Easy to apply minimal fall out when applying the shadow and long lasting! Love how natural the make up looks on
Julie M.
Toledo, OH
This is the perfect color platte and combination. Love these natural but still popping eye colors. Also like the warm cheek colors!
Lill A.
Eatonton , Ga
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT !!! great product not oily or greasy. goes on so smooth. not too expensive and it lasts a really long time
Are these colors good on every skin tone
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this palette?? It's a tempting buy but I haven't heard anything about it! Any honest reviews or opinions??