bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Gillian S.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Tamara W.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Ashley C.

BY BAREMINERALS

A palette with universally flattering, long-wearing shades for eyes and cheeks. Create a full face that flatters any skintone with bareMinerals' The Neutral Attraction For Eyes & Cheeks. Featuring 10 universally flattering, easy-to-love neutrals, you can't go wrong no matter how you wear or layer them. They provide skin-nourishing properties and saturated color that resists creasing, fading, and smudging while staying put for up to 12 hours.

• Are these colors good on every skin tone2 Answers
  • Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this...1 Answers
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
he is good, works well, the shadow is very strong and beautiful in the eyes, would be perfect if it were a little cheaper. I'm in love with the quality.
Makenzie B.
South Colby, WA
I work for bareMinerals, and this palette is definitely one of my favorites! The colors last all day and no one has better blending shadows than bare :)
Simone S.
New York
I love this palette and its neutral colors. I love the colors and how it makes my eyes look. It’s also very long lasting. I recommend this to everyone,
Jessica Y.
I have been a fan of bareMinerals for many years and I would definitely recommend this product of theirs! It feels light and the quality is great!
Sam R.
I used these i love them you can purchase at ULTA beauty look in there bare minerals part you can also buy a kit from them and it had them in side
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
Perfect set for contouring, I use this every day and I love it so much. Bare Minerals has great products and it feels good that they are natural.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Love this product! First time trying it but I would definitely recommend it to someone who hasn’t used it before. Will buy again! Thank you!
Rachel F.
Bronx, NY
I love the pigments of this pallet. The color is nice and strong. It is long lasting but a bit expensive I would suggest to to makeup lovers.
Tori H.
This product had me speechless! I loved using this and definitely need to repurchase. It lasted all through the day and I really enjoyed it.
Alexis M.
Anderson
I got this for Christmas and was not expecting it . It is definitely my go to pallet every day . I now don't Kno what I would do without it
Are these colors good on every skin tone
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this palette?? It's a tempting buy but I haven't heard anything about it! Any honest reviews or opinions??