bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Gillian S.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Tamara W.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Ashley C.

BY BAREMINERALS

A palette with universally flattering, long-wearing shades for eyes and cheeks. Create a full face that flatters any skintone with bareMinerals' The Neutral Attraction For Eyes & Cheeks. Featuring 10 universally flattering, easy-to-love neutrals, you can't go wrong no matter how you wear or layer them. They provide skin-nourishing properties and saturated color that resists creasing, fading, and smudging while staying put for up to 12 hours.

• Are these colors good on every skin tone2 Answers
  • Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this...1 Answers
Kylie T.
This is a great product and has a lot of different uses! I have a brown/ hazel eye color and tan olive skin. It was easy to apply and not too pricy! I would recommend this to others to buy!
Grey S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Need I say more. Amazing, love everything about this kit. I've always been one with big eyes that still somehow don't pop, but with this kit my eyes look like a damn goddess. Love it.
Abigail C.
Johnstown, PA
BareMinerals is my favorite makeup line. Sadly, it's expensive. But when I have the money, you can find me using this product! It's a two in one - - what could be better!
Jennifer V.
Saint Paul, MN
I love bareMinerals, their eye shadows are long lasting and work awesome for me. I get so many complements on my makeup when I use this product, which is almost everyday!
Jennie R.
Liberty Lake, WA
The face colors are very pigmented and nice , but the eyeshadows lack pigmentation. They all come out very soft and you can't really build any depth in shade.
Caitlin M.
This palette sticks to the basics. It gives you what you need but nothing fancy. It wasn't as long-lasting as I hoped but it was great to have for quick look.
I like the shadows a lot. It doesn't work too well for my cheeks because I do have a darker complexion but for lighter skin tones this product would be great
IttyBitty23 f.
These eyeshadows are great especially the neutral or naked colors that go great when he can skin type. Anybody can wear them and everybody will enjoy them.
Nikki T.
San Francisco, CA
I am so fond of multifunctional products. And this is one of them, I love how I get to use it as eyeshadow and blush. It allows me to save money. Hooray!!!
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
Pressed shadow by bare Minerals blew me away, especially since most of the product they have is loose powder based. These colors are beautiful and bright!
Are these colors good on every skin tone
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this palette?? It's a tempting buy but I haven't heard anything about it! Any honest reviews or opinions??

back