bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Gillian S.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Tamara W.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Ashley C.

BY BAREMINERALS #83 in Makeup Palettes

A palette with universally flattering, long-wearing shades for eyes and cheeks. Create a full face that flatters any skintone with bareMinerals' The Neutral Attraction For Eyes & Cheeks. Featuring 10 universally flattering, easy-to-love neutrals, you can't go wrong no matter how you wear or layer them. They provide skin-nourishing properties and saturated color that resists creasing, fading, and smudging while staying put for up to 12 hours.

• Are these colors good on every skin tone1 Answers
  • Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this...1 Answers
Becky G.
Minneapolis, MN
I really really really love this palette. I really like how the colors look with my brown eyes. They have a good pigment and they stay on nice. I don't think it's as good as Urban Decay or Two Faces but I think it's a very good cheaper alternative.
Ashley A.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product, I give it 4 stars only because I can't use some of the colors since they don't compliment my pale skin tone. I love how easy it goes on, and stays on all day. I have hazel eyes, so the colors go great with my eyes, just not my skin but I highly recommend
Brittany G.
one of my absolute favorite palettes! i got it at ulta and it retails for about $45. it's my first time ever using a bare minerals palette. i love it & it was a great investment! would buy again!
Jenna T.
This is a great palette. I do not own this but I have used a friend's. The shadows are so pigmented and creamy! They were easy to blend. The blush was the same as the shadows. Great quality.
I love this palette because it not only gives your eyes a gorgeous look but it gets your cheeks a natural glow. I love neutral colors for my son tone and the minerals in this makeup make it even better on the skin!
Stefany I.
Farmingville, NY
Amazing product,i have a few different brands of yey shadow but bare minerals is my every day basic go for it, it makes ne feel like i have no make up o , so my yeys dont get all red for the looong waer some times,
Amanda M.
Alton, IL
I love the natural colors & how they mix so well together. & I've never had it clump up on me either. Now this is my go to product for eyeshadow even though I never use the blush it's still worth it.
Daniela G.
I love this product! All the colors are for everyday wear and helped me achieve a very natural everyday and effortless look that didn't make my eyes look too dramatic for everyday occasions.
Kylie T.
This is a great product and has a lot of different uses! I have a brown/ hazel eye color and tan olive skin. It was easy to apply and not too pricy! I would recommend this to others to buy!
Mary F.
This is my absolute favorite color pallete for neutral that I have ever had. It event numbers the products and tells you where to put each color for each specific look to achieve. Fabulous.
Are these colors good on every skin tone
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this palette?? It's a tempting buy but I haven't heard anything about it! Any honest reviews or opinions??