bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Gillian S.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Tamara W.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Ashley C.

BY BAREMINERALS

A palette with universally flattering, long-wearing shades for eyes and cheeks. Create a full face that flatters any skintone with bareMinerals' The Neutral Attraction For Eyes & Cheeks. Featuring 10 universally flattering, easy-to-love neutrals, you can't go wrong no matter how you wear or layer them. They provide skin-nourishing properties and saturated color that resists creasing, fading, and smudging while staying put for up to 12 hours.

• Are these colors good on every skin tone2 Answers
  • Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this...1 Answers
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
bareMinerals Neutrals is by far my favorite neutrals pallet out there. The shadow is easy to apply and is great for day to day makeup. It makes my blue eyes pop and looks very natural. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great cost effective pallet.
Valentina S.
West Palm Beach, FL
The neutral colors are amazing for normal days, but some of them need a little more pigment such as the darker one. It's packaging is really nice. It is quite expensive but it is worth it. Lasts long and doesn't fall through the day. Some of them have glitter and looks pretty. I really recommend it
Hannah M.
Cortland, NY
I switched to bareMinerals makeup a few years ago and LOVE it. I generally only wear nude colors on my eyes, and this is the perfect pallet for it. There are enough choices of colors to mix and match, and make my green eyes pop. Would buy again!
Kimmie P.
I love this palette. It was one of my first eyeshadow palettes. The colors are so warm and beautiful for fall especially. It is suitable for all skin tones. It's also very pigmented. I honestly love this palette. But I don't think it's being sold any longer. BareMinerals has other palettes just like this one though which are just as amazing.
Laurie M.
Viborg, SD
Not my favorite as the color is barely visible a pain to apply and I will not buy it again. The packaging is what convinced me to purchase this again. Anything is better then this. I purchased this from a website and will never buy it again nor will I recommend it to any one.
gizell m.
Laredo, TX
This is a very nice nudy natural palette you can achieve lots looks with it i found out about it because my mom had it and the packaging is very cute i really like bareminerals products i would recommend you to give this a try(:
v T.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Pretty subtle colors. However--best suited for fairer skin types. The shades are so light! Got this as a gift and only 3 of the shadows work for me. I've used it on some clients and it turned out beautifully, though.
carrie h.
Charlotte, NC
This is a great collection with beautiful colors. You can buy it at ULTA and sometimes they have specials on it. I love the warm shades and have always had good luck with bareMinerals. These colors are particularly good for people with darker skin.
Katie H.
Plantersville
My friend has this pallet & has always loved it. She told me about it so much I finally tried hers out. I'm glad I did. I really liked it & it feels so so good on. Especially when you don't normally wear a lot of makeup. Keeps your skin healthy.
Melodie W.
Hillsboro
I have been using bare minerals for many many years. I love everything about their products. The neutral eye and cheek collection is absolutely perfect for everyday wear. You can even adjust it for nights you go out and it looks spectacular!
Are these colors good on every skin tone
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this palette?? It's a tempting buy but I haven't heard anything about it! Any honest reviews or opinions??