bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Gillian S.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Tamara W.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Ashley C.

BY BAREMINERALS

A palette with universally flattering, long-wearing shades for eyes and cheeks. Create a full face that flatters any skintone with bareMinerals' The Neutral Attraction For Eyes & Cheeks. Featuring 10 universally flattering, easy-to-love neutrals, you can't go wrong no matter how you wear or layer them. They provide skin-nourishing properties and saturated color that resists creasing, fading, and smudging while staying put for up to 12 hours.

• Are these colors good on every skin tone2 Answers
  • Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this...1 Answers
Savannah W.
Townville, SC
I really love Bare Minerals eyeshadow, it’s so under rated. The shadows blend really well too. I gave it four stars for the price and this product isn’t extremely original either, but I’m glad I have it in my collection.
jess l.
Hagerstown, IN
I bought this palette as soon as it was released and I'm so happy I did. This is the most perfect neutral palette anyone could ask for. The quality is great, peefect transition shades, awesome price point, and overall great product
Sydney W.
Atlanta, GA
This is a pretty good eyeshadow, but it is not very pigmented. I bought it at my local Sephora on sale. It is a great every day pallet, but the only downside is it is not very pigmented. I would not buy this again.
Sham S.
Hialeah, FL
I actually really love this palette. The colors are amazing for every day looks. I bought this online on a whim and I’m so happy. Super easy to apply and there are tons of tutorials online. Would recommend
Rachel N.
Carson City, NV
I love this palette. I wish it had a little bit darker brown eye shadow for shading but the blushes are awesome and it's great for travel. It's lasted me monthe already. I'm happy with my purchase.
Heather L.
Newport, VT
I love the nude eyeshadow! I have dark brown eyes and it really makes them look so beautiful! I use almost everyday and it last all day! I would recommend this to anyone who loves their eyes and wants to look beautiful as ever!
Miahangelik
Van Nuys, CA
I really enjoyed the range of colors because I like natural colored things . I don't wear much blush but I did enjoy the range of colors I wish I would have a more variety of browns as well
Heather W.
Orange, TX
Love The choices you have and so easy to use and it looks so good when put together. I would highly recommend it and but would love to know more it anythingElse could be better
Santa E.
San Antonio, TX
I love this palette!!! It is definitely a daily go to palette with neutral and wearable colors for everyday use. The eyeshadows are super blendable and look wonderful on the skin. The blush and bronzer are super nice as well. This is definitely a palette you will constantly grab for.
Jennifer W.
Best product out there by far!!!!! Such a gorgeous range of neutral shades for the everyday look or a smokey night on the town. The shadows last on their own until you wash your face. So buttery and pigmented they glide on your kid. The group of blushes are to die for. Need this.
Are these colors good on every skin tone
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this palette?? It's a tempting buy but I haven't heard anything about it! Any honest reviews or opinions??

back