bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Gillian S.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Tamara W.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Ashley C.

BY BAREMINERALS #83 in Makeup Palettes

A palette with universally flattering, long-wearing shades for eyes and cheeks. Create a full face that flatters any skintone with bareMinerals' The Neutral Attraction For Eyes & Cheeks. Featuring 10 universally flattering, easy-to-love neutrals, you can't go wrong no matter how you wear or layer them. They provide skin-nourishing properties and saturated color that resists creasing, fading, and smudging while staying put for up to 12 hours.

• Are these colors good on every skin tone1 Answers
  • Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this...1 Answers
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
These are so cute I love bare minerals because it doesn't feel like you have makeup
Scooby D.
Love this palette for travel since it includes everything for the eyes and face
Stephanie G.
This is such a nice pallet!! It really helped me learn how to do makeup!!!!
Hayley O.
very good natural eye type of look, very good for everyday wear; love it :)
Alana W.
Stevinson ca
I love love love this I highly recommend for others! It’s very pretty and works so good on eyes!
Wiktoria M.
Alness
This palette is really pretty. I love the shades and they stay on a long time but the colour starts to fade away after like 3 hours. I’m a first time user. My eyes are blue and these shades go well. I recommend this eyeshadow palette.
Alex B.
EDMONTON
I love me a good neutral palette and this one boasting the benefits of natural mineral production doesn't disappoint! It goes on smooth and blends like a dream and I really enjoy that it includes face products as well as eyeshadows
Angelica M.
I love this product I use them everyday and its the only product I finish the whole thing and had to buy another pack. I would definitely buy another one. Goes to my everyday look from eyes to my cheek.
Morgan L.
Heart's Desire, NL
Love the pay out and pigment in this product. However the cheek colours were much too dark and pigmented for my pale complexion so I gave it to a friend
Kerleesa A.
Love love love;) easy to apply! Easy to blend;) with differnt colurs with differnt palletts;) i just love this brand and i will continue using it
Are these colors good on every skin tone
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this palette?? It's a tempting buy but I haven't heard anything about it! Any honest reviews or opinions??