bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Gillian S.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Tamara W.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Ashley C.

BY BAREMINERALS

A palette with universally flattering, long-wearing shades for eyes and cheeks. Create a full face that flatters any skintone with bareMinerals' The Neutral Attraction For Eyes & Cheeks. Featuring 10 universally flattering, easy-to-love neutrals, you can't go wrong no matter how you wear or layer them. They provide skin-nourishing properties and saturated color that resists creasing, fading, and smudging while staying put for up to 12 hours.

• Are these colors good on every skin tone2 Answers
  • Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this...1 Answers
Ariadna U.
Dallas, TX
I love this brand it's expensive but very good. I like it. The brush is toó good. And his podwer
shahnaz h.
Paterson, NJ
I love this kit . It is good . I hope I get it. This is amazing and it is pigmented .i love it.
Alexandra D.
Burlingame, CA
Has many colors That I love and it is small so I can take it on the go. Has mattes and simmers.
Catherine V.
Aurora, CO
I like this set. I got it for a friend and it worked so good for her I had to get myself one.
Arman K.
I love bare minerals and their roducys work great for me. It doesn't make me breakout either.
Sue H.
Enid
This product gives a natural look. I love the shades. The cheek colors are soft & natural.
Katrina B.
Klamath Falls
Matches everything easily. Seems to last a really long time. Pretty happy with it so far
Nicole E.
Boston, MA
I love the colors in the selection. They blend really well and stay on for a long time
Grace C.
Pleasant View
Love this great quality and great price. Beautiful colors. Would recommend to a friend.
Wendi H.
Mulvane, KS
I prefer mate colors to shimery glittery ones. It's a good product but just not for me.
Are these colors good on every skin tone
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this palette?? It's a tempting buy but I haven't heard anything about it! Any honest reviews or opinions??