bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Gillian S.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Tamara W.bareMinerals The Neutral Attraction™ Ready® Eye & Face Palette uploaded by Ashley C.

BY BAREMINERALS

A palette with universally flattering, long-wearing shades for eyes and cheeks. Create a full face that flatters any skintone with bareMinerals' The Neutral Attraction For Eyes & Cheeks. Featuring 10 universally flattering, easy-to-love neutrals, you can't go wrong no matter how you wear or layer them. They provide skin-nourishing properties and saturated color that resists creasing, fading, and smudging while staying put for up to 12 hours.

• Are these colors good on every skin tone2 Answers
  • Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this...1 Answers
Catherine A.
Natural is my favorite. These colors are perfect and they really last. This pallet really helps give a classic look.
Maria G.
by far the best palette. I love neutral colors!! easy to apply its perfect for an on the go mom like me. great value.
Nancy K.
Knoxville, TN
First palette
Purchase and so love it!! Great neutral
Colors and they stay so well. Good variety of matte and shimmer
James Eduard O.
Great pallets for newbies, amazing colors you can make awsome combinations, do pigmented I really like this palette
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
I absolutely love everything about this , the colors are so flattering for everyone ! Long wearing and gorgeous.
Sarah B.
Florence, AL
I loved the colors in this palette. I only use the eyeshadows. They’re relatively pigmented and blend super easy
Melissa J.
Clarkton, MO
I love this stuff, I've had it before & it lasted forever. I got it as a gift and haven't been able to find it.
Samantha B.
newberg, or
This product is very beautiful!! I’m so glad that I ordered this product and I really recommend it to everyone.
Jessica G.
Love eye and cheek palletsthey come in handier than any other pallets.. Amazing looks depending on the ocasion
Lisa M.
San Marcos, CA
I’m an Avon Rep, so needless to say. I love these products!!! They hi in smoothly and makes your eyes pop!!!
Are these colors good on every skin tone
Amy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Anyone know the reason for the differnt size pans in this palette?? It's a tempting buy but I haven't heard anything about it! Any honest reviews or opinions??