BY BAREMINERALS

A versatile eye and cheek palette for creating enchanting makeup looks. Dust on spellbinding shades and contour, highlight, and sweep on blush for amazing eyes and cheeks. With bareMinerals READY® eyeshadows, blush, and luminizer in sparkling tones, you can touch up and stand out with a radiant glow even when you're on the go.

Rachael M.
Boise, ID
I love this complete set! Love how it has blush and highlighter as well as a full set of eyeshadows for a complete eye. I use it all the time when I travel. It's expensive but worth it. Trust me. I highly recommend it to others!
Hailey C.
I think this is great for beginners who are just learning to do makeup. It gives a tutorial to give you the best results which is a great touch to the product
Grizel C.
Bare minerals is always very natural and soft . I usually buy my stuff from Sephora. I liked it for being very soft and settle . No need for improvement they are what they say bare and I love that look .
Kara P.
Sioux Falls, SD
These shadows have out of this world pigmentation! The consistency is so buttery and smooth!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
i got this for my friend and i love the color selection and the packaging. she uses it all the time. i myself wouldn't use it but on her it is very pigmented and long lasting. i dont think there is any room for improvement and i would purchase another one if it were differnet shades
d a.
Knoxville, TN
This eyeshadow pallet is great for beginners. it has a great color selection. it is affordable but can be pricey to someone that not use to spending 20$ or more on eyeshadow. it is very blend able and i i would totally recommend to anyone out there that is just getting started.
Nina S.
I know this was LE and you can't get it any longer but I have had this palette for a while and I absolutely love the face products in it. Not a huge fan of BM eyeshadows ans three of the pinky toned shadows in here are not really my taste. But I can't seem to part with this palette because of thr face products and the cute packaging!!
Victoria C.
This contains some permanent and limited edition colors. The shadows are smooth, pigmented, and come in a pleasing color combination. Though they aren't any super bold colors to play with, this makes good for daily and work appropriate looks. The main attraction here though are the blushes which are lovely and come in several shades making for a healthy blush collection.