BY BAREMINERALS #75 in Eye Makeup Brushes

What it is:

Get loads of looks with this versatile brush, which doubles as both a contour eyeshadow brush and a Liner Shadow brush. It's perfect for small areas like the lid and lash line. The tightly tapered, dome-shaped brush head provides medium colour intensity for your eyes. Best for use with bareMinerals Eyeshadows and Liner Shadows.

This brush is made of Goat, Ox & Pony Hair.

bareMinerals Tapered Shadow Brush
  • "I love this brush! I use it all over my eyelid with my foundation eyeshadow. Easy to use and lasts forever!" in 32 reviews
  • "This brush is awesome for packing on shades. I love how wide and flat the brush is and find that it is really effective for packing base shades after applying eyeshadow primer. I wouldn't recommend using it for blending. It's not meant for that, and you can get a lot better blend if you use a soft, fluffy brush like the crease defining brush. I'm also a fan of the short brush handles with these BareMinerals brushes. I guess for my small hands, they feel more comfortable. I like my Sigma and MAC brushes, but I always go back to these ones.." in 4 reviews
Cathryn D.
Townville , SC
I love this brush! It works great for your eyes to really get into the creases. It also holds on to the eye shadow without getting a dust of it on your cheeks! This brush is also good to dap in the concealer under your eyes!
Anna W.
Jonesboro , AR
Love this brush! I actually have 2 of them. I bought them at Ulta. I wash them with baby shampoo weekly and it really makes a difference. I have combination skin. I will probably buy 2 more of the exact kind next year!
Mandi B.
Lewistown, MT
I love the Bare Minerals line of makeup brushes, especially the eyeshadow ones.  I am HORRIBLE at eye shadow, but the brushes make it so much easier for me.  They are tapered perfectly for different areas of the eye, and allow just the perfect amount of shadow for an even application.
Syd A.
Philadelphia
If you like products that can be multipurpose this is a great tool to have. I actually started using mine as a details brush for concealers. Fits in small creases. Great for eye lids and around the nose. I recommend this for all makeup bags. Great Price bc it has lasted me years.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
This is a great eye shadow brush! I use it all the time. I can use it with one color to make a smooth, easy covered look or I can use it with multiple colors to create a pretty blend for a more evening look. High quality bristles. I would recommend to others.
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Bare minerals has a great brush line in my opinion, a little on the pricey side but as any makeup guru knows you need the better brushes, this one works well with foundation, no stick. If you haven't tried a brush from the Bare Minerals line I suggest you do!
Paulina C.
Houston , TX
This brush comes in handy everyday for my brow clean up ! It’s so soft and blends out my concealer so evenly . Price wasn’t so bad because of how good of a brush it is. Love it and will keep using it. Soon will be buying another one!!
Jenny L.
Brevard, NC
I know this is a shadow brush, but I also use this for touching up my foundation powder. I love it - it is the perfect fit and shape under my eyes. I recommend this for anyone looking for a shadow or foundation brush.
Tracy N.
Baltimore, MD
I have had this brush for YEARS and other than rubbing the MAC name off the side of it, it’s held up well.

I use this to pack color onto the lid and it blends quite nicely. I would definitely buy this one again!
Rosemariee M.
This brush works good and blends well the hair isn’t all rough nor soft it’s in between I have oily skin and this brush works perfect do any leave no harsh lines
fiorella r.