BY BAREMINERALS

Tapered Fan brush great for sweeping on blush or bronzer. This brush is made of finest quality of hair. Ultra soft and plush. Helps float over your complexion like silk feather. An ideal tool for a natural, flawless complexion.

bareMinerals Tapered Fan Brush
  • "I have had this brush a real long time. It is my go to when it comes to applying blush. Easy to use and applies the product great." in 3 reviews
Amy M.
I love this brush and use it daily.
I recommend the use of this brush to anyone.
Ive has this brush for years, soft and easy to clean. I got this brush from bare minerals before they sold in stores.
it is very easy to use, brushes in nicely.
i would recommend this brush
Nya R.
Maple Grove , MN
This brush is very good for blush and I use it constantly. I’ve had it for about a year or two years and I’ve noticed a few hairs fall out but nothing crazy. It cleans easily and dries pretty quickly and doesn’t look dirty because of the dark bristles. Would recommend
Leah T.
Works great for smothing out my baking powder or powder foundation. I've had mine for years and it's still in great condition and rarely if ever does any of the bristles fall out. Will purchase more brushes from bare minerals because of their amazing quality.
Tina T.
Loved this Brush! It blends well on skin. Cleans very easily. It lasts longer than other brunches do. I ordered it online from Ultra. It was very easy to use and the make up didn't cake up on the brush. I high recommend it over any other brand so far.
Karyme G.
maryland
I use this for a lot of things so it’s very cool and use full . I bought this at target it was very affordable and very use full it was effective. This brush was not disappointing at all . I would very much recommend this to a lot of people
Gopzilla P.
Great brushes, been using for years and bristles still in great shape and applies my makeup without issues. No clumping and spreads evenly and easily. Never waste any makeup with these brushes either. Will definitely invest in more
Jordan C.
Fulton
This brush came in a set I received for a Christmas gift, I have really enjoyed figuring out different techniques of application. It comparison to other brushes (like Mary Kay) I would definitely prefer these! Will buy again!
Karlie M.
Birmingham, AL
I do not use all of my brushes for exact purpose. But bareminerals probably has some of the best brushes out there close to the professional side of makeup brushes. I love how the Brussels do not fall off and feel super smooth and soft. A big thing I notice these brushes last and keep there form.
Natalie S.
Wilmington, NC
Wow so cheap. Amazing color. Amazing smell. I'm so shook they made something so amazing and affordable. I reccomend to anyone. Taking it to the grave eith me so I can just use it forever!!!!
rosilieta C.
lawrenceburg ky
Bareminerals is my favorite favorite brand because of my sensitive skin, the brush is kinda pricey but the quality is amazing, it will last you for long time and its worth the money because i bought brushes in walmart and it didnt last me a month, until now is till have the brush its been a year now i used it a lot