BY BAREMINERALS #81 in Facial Makeup Brushes

What it is:

The compact, domed head of this brush delivers controlled application so you can buff just the right amount of makeup over every contour of your face. The super-soft synthetic fibers are stretched thin to achieve the flexibility needed for seamless sweeping, blending and finishing.

USE BEST WITH: bareMinerals® foundations, blushes, bronzers, face colors and finishing powder.

bareMinerals Tapered Face Brush
  • "this brush is perfect for like using powder products and it does the job really well!!! except you cant use it for other stuff cus den it starts to come off and its not goin to look pretty lol" in 17 reviews
Shasha S.
Megan W.
Rexburg, ID
I have quite a few bare escentual brushes. The one I was using was too big for blush. Well, you could say I have a small face anyway.

This brush is big enough to load enough to do the job without a re-do, and small enough to put the color right where I want it.

This make-up line takes a little practice but worth the effort. I will never go back to the creamy stuff that looks caked by the end of the day.

I like "Warmth" for blush in the Summertime, but, I had to learn to go light or look sunburned.

If you are a "mature lady" like I am, try the matte bare escentuals foundation, then load the very small brush "max coverage concealer" to cover scars and wrinkles and veins or dark circles.

I add a touch of blush to cheeks and a lighter touch across the nose and forehead and chin, even ear lobes, and I look 10 years younger. VOILA! Did I spell that right?

Yes! Ten years younger. How young would that be? Ain't sayin!
Ivette S.
Love this brush! I first used this when I purchased my first set of BareMinerals makeup. I love that the brush is soft and evenly distributes the powder without picking up your foundation. I didn’t give it 5 stars because I feel like it wears faster and loses bristles faster than other makeup brushes.
Alexis C.
State College
Although this was recommended to me to use by the lady in the store, I wasn't very impressed. I use this brush for foundation and although it goes on evenly, it leaves streaks so I find myself having to put on multiple layers to look even. This brush is difficult to clean. It is smaller than an average brush so traveling with this brush is my go to.
Lauren C.
Ladson, SC
I personally have never use this brush on my face, but when my sister-in-law was getting married I do recall using this brush with her bare minerals from her sister. She was absolutely in love with it and the brush applied the bare mineral powder foundation amazingly. It looked flawless.
Skylar M.
Tallahassee, FL
This brush works well for loose powders, however the individual brushes do tend to fall out a bit. However, the application is very easy and is smooth on the skin. I would buy this brush again but I would be careful with brush care as the single brushes can fall out easily.
Navaeh M.
Greenville
This brush is good for pretty much anything. It's good for highlighter, blush, powder, eyeshadow, bronzer, and contour. It's Absalutly amazing and I suggest you use this brush. I love this brush a lot I bought it from wal-mart as well as all my other brushes.
Allison M.
Brainerd, MN
Good brush, gets the job done. I got this in a starter kit for Bare Minerals. After purchasing different brands throughout the years, I’d say it give great coverage but it isn’t the softest brush I’ve ever used. They start to get dry and brittle after awhile.
Danielle R.
Nephi, UT
Love this brush. I use it to apply my powder over my whole face. It’s very soft and easy on the face! It applies the powder evenly with not much effort. It was a pretty decent price for how long it will last me! Love it and would definitely recommend it!
Jaime P.
Use this brush everyday for applying blush, warmth, or bronzer. All my bareminerals brushes came included in my original kit a million years ago when you could only order bareminerals from an infomercial. Lol. Soooo needless to say my brushes are needing to be ungraded. But they are all still in great shape after years and years of use.