BY BAREMINERALS

The soft, pointed dome and silky soft tapers of the eye brush allow you to target the crease with precise detail while delivering a full sweep of opaque coverage over lids. Switch sides to buff on just the right amount of cheek color with the soft tapered bristles on the plus blush end.

Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Purchased at: bareMinerals
Review for: Bare Escentuals Double Ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush more...
One of my favorite brushes. The Soft bristles are smooth on my skin. The brush applies makeup beautifully. I have bought a couple of these brushes and I will buy another one as well. Great dual purpose tool.
Hannah B.
Welsh
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Bare minerals is hands down one of my favorite brands. You can always expect quality products. This brush is so soft and does a great job applicating and blending
Ally S.
1,097 reviews
I I really love how soft Bare Minerals brushes are however I did notice that this brush kind of came apart from the handle was only this Bare Minerals brush specifically the rest of mine don't do that
Courteney K.
Albany, NY
Review for: Bare Escentuals Double Ended Tapered Blush and Shadow Brush more...
The brushes are great. The eyeshadow end is amazing for applying an all-over eyeshadow color while the blush brush side is good for blush (obviously) and powder contouring. The only thing that makes me give this 3 stars is that if you store your brushes so that they stand in a container vertically, the shape of whatever brush is touching the bottom is going to be messed up.

Amazon