BY BAREMINERALS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

WHAT IT IS:

Take off your bareMinerals in one clean swipe. Whether you're traveling or just always on the go, our gentle, alcohol-free wipes cleanse and hydrate your skin with no rinsing required.

• Will these wipes remove waterproof mascara?1 Answers
  • Was these wipes gentle on your skin? Any irritation?1 Answers
Karina P.
Me encantan pues sin maltratar la piel puede remover todo el maquillaje, suavemete, no deja rastros y con una sola hoja puede remover todo el maquillaje de los ojos y cara, es economico, pero es duradero, y no maltrata tu piel, tampoco la deja pegajosa, sino fresca y suave.
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
I love these wipes. They never burned my eyes whenever I removed my makeup. They are very gentle on my skin. I have used these only once but I love them. I will use them again whenever I buy more. I would recommend my friends and family to use these wipes!
Alison R.
These wipes are great for removing makeup, but I like them best for an extra boost when removing mineral makeup (it can be a bit more difficult to remove). I use prior to cleansing
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
It takes off all my makeup at the end of the day and doesn't irritate my skin or face. I sometimes cut them in half for just my eye makeup removing. Plus, the price is great.
Would definitely recommend.
Jessica C.
These makeup wipes are amazing! They easily remove makeup! I use it mainly to remove my eye makeup. It works great!!! I would recommend it to anyone!
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
Not bad. They remove makeup and make your skin feel soft. But they are pricey when their are other options that are just as good and are cheaper.
Heather F.
Fort Smith, AR
These work great one wipe rakes everything off and that is after using primer to hold on to it through the day. No heavy scrubbing needed
Sophia C.
Troy
I love this to get my makeup off at the end of the day.Neutrogena® Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes I love this
Kellie F.
Burlington, MA
These are wonderful wipes. Nice smelling, takes everything off. Love them. They totally met my expectations.
Ashley W.
Dunn, NC
They might be expensive, but they smell great, remove makeup well, and leave my skin feeling soft.
Megan G.
Champaign, IL
Will these wipes remove waterproof mascara?
Tondzra H.
Brookfield , WI
Was these wipes gentle on your skin? Any irritation?