BY BAREMINERALS

What it is:

SUPER SOFT SYNTHETIC FIBER MAKEUP BRUSH

Meet the fullest, fluffiest brush in our family. Its domed shape and waved fibers easily and evenly pick up and distribute powders for sheer application. Made from amazingly soft synthetic fibers, this foolproof makeup brush deposits product so delicately it makes it impossible to apply too much. Giving you expert blending power, this versatile brush is perfect for applying finishing powder, All-Over Face Color, Radiance powder, highlighter and bronzer.

Usage:

SWIRL & BLEND WITH THE SUPREME FINISHER MAKEUP BRUSH

Simply swirl the Supreme Finisher Brush into the mineral makeup or loose powder product of your choice, sweep it onto your skin and blend as needed.

bareMinerals Supreme Finisher Brush
  • "I got this on sale for $14 when I bought foundation because when I was being color matched, the brush felt SO soft and left me with this amazing airbrushed yet natural look that usually eludes me when I put on powder foundation. I have also used it to apply setting powder, and it gives a nice light touch to lock everything down without looking cakey or unnaturally matte." in 3 reviews
Daiane A.
Santo, TX
O loved to have the chance to have it, unfortunately I lost it! but it was so soft and worked so perfect on my skin! I loved how it didn’t get dirty easily! I super enjoy it! And I can’t forget about the smell! Yes it smells good! bareMinerals Supreme Finisher Brush
Roxanne O.
Washington D.C
Great brush! I use this for my pressed veil powder, and it’s awesome! I got it from a Bare Minerals store at the local mall. The price wasn’t bad, and it’s super easy to use, and to travel with, in a makeup bag. Stays together great, and has stood the test of time!
Saige A.
logan
I use this brush for my powder foundation I usually just apply a light coat. it's softest brush in my collection. I had it for about a year and it's held up quite nicely and still holds its form. Very satisfied
Abbey🌴🍍 G.
Charlotte
I love this brush. It provides a great full coverage with any powder finisher. I purchased it at an ULTA. It is a good value for the price but I did buy it on a clearance. I think it compares well to others and I would definitely recommend it to my friends.
Anita R.
Anderson, SC
Not a fan at all of these brushes. They are at the higher end of what I would pay. And every time I use this one or my brushes similar the bristles are all over my face. Will not purchase anymore. Only acquire with my products I purchase.
Sherilyn J.
Coplay, PA
This brush does its job. I use this for loose or mineral powder as a finish to my makeup. Just swirl and tap, then buff over your whole face. It’s thicker than others I have, so the product distribution is better than some others I own.
Alecia w.
Bensalem, PA
I usually use this brush after I use the sponge to apply my foundation on my face and sometimes I also use it to apply my powder foundation and I love the way that it spreads and even everything out I would definitely recommend it.
Elpida P.
buffalo
Love this for bronzing or a mineral veil, bought this at the bare minerals store, easy to use, high quality, love the simplicity, recommend this brush...I have combination/acne prone skin and am very satisfied with this brush!!
Tiffany D.
I bought this brush about six months ago and have used it every day. I absolutely loved it. It was soft, fluffy, everything I was looking for in brush. Unfortunately, the quality didn't last. It has completely lost Love it! Very soft and no shedding so far
Leidy julieth C.
Lake Worth
Love this brush! I was looking for a powder brush that was on the smaller size for translucent powders and for bronzer, and this one is perfect. It's very soft and blends in the product very well. Washes well and retains its shape nicely. Love that it has a short handle, fits great in makeup bags.

Amazon