BY BAREMINERALS

UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER & LIQUID CONCEALER

Add a little illumination to your complexion with Stroke of Light Under Eye Brightener. The travel-ready mineral concealer blends seamlessly to disguise imperfections with sheer to medium coverage. Available in 4 luminous shades, this eye brightening liquid concealer visibly reduces fine lines and dark circles while giving you a refreshed, radiant and even-toned look.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Isostearic Acid, Tribehenin, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline, Nephrite Powder, Pearl Powder, Sapphire Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Ceramide 2, Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Trisodium Edta, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Mica. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Usage:

APPLYING LIQUID CONCEALER

Stroke of Light can be used as an illuminating concealer on bare skin or over makeup as desired.

Dab a small amount at the corner of each eye and along the under-eye area with the soft-tip paddle. Gently blend with your finger using a press and roll motion for smooth, even application.

Buy on ULTA
  • "to begin, i do want to state that i really do enjoy this product. i think it has many features which make it a beautiful under eye brightener.

the product comes in very nice packaging which is easy to store. i also found that the product itself is very easy to apply. i usually just put about four dots on my under eye area and then blend lightly. i usually use my beauty blender but i am sure a brush would work just as good.

the actual product is beautiful. it is not full coverage in any way. i would describe it as a sheer coverage brightener. however, i have dark circles and this covered them like a doll! it is a subtle glow on your skin and looks extremely natural on the face. i do not find this product to crease nor do i find this product to come off easily.

on the other hand, i do find that by the very end of the day, it had faded a bit. this is completely understandable for me though because of the price point.

there, i do enjoy this product! i think this product is really nice for brightening your under eyes without looking like you have pounds of makeup on the face. i think that for twenty-three dollars, the product is worth it:)" in 34 reviews
  • "i really like this product! it definitely brightens your under eye area and its very lightweight and smooth. it has pretty good color payoff as well! i like the applicator it comes with and i would recommend this product to others!" in 7 reviews
  • "Also, you only need a very small amount of product to make your under eye circles disappear, so it lasts for a long time." in 1 review
  • "It works great and keeps under my eyes bright to disguise the bags under them." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good Undereye brightener." in 1 review
Emily J.
Review for: Luminous 1 more...
To begin, I do want to state that I really do enjoy this product. I think it has many features which make it a beautiful under eye brightener.

The product comes in very nice packaging which is easy to store. I also found that the product itself is very easy to apply. I usually just put about four dots on my under eye area and then blend lightly. I usually use my beauty blender but I am sure a brush would work just as good.

The actual product is beautiful. It is not full coverage in any way. I would describe it as a sheer coverage brightener. However, I have dark circles and this covered them like a doll! It is a subtle glow on your skin and looks extremely natural on the face. I do not find this product to crease nor do I find this product to come off easily.

On the other hand, I do find that by the very end of the day, it had faded a bit. This is completely understandable for me though because of the price point.

There, I do enjoy this product! I think this product is really nice for brightening your under eyes without looking like you have pounds of makeup on the face. I think that for twenty-three dollars, the product is worth it:)
Brianna S.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Luminous 2 more...
I've been using the Tarte Shape Tape concealer for my undereyes every day for nearly a year, but I was finding it was starting to look too heavy and high coverage for every day wear. I went to Ulta and started swatching around for a lightweight but luminizing undereye concealer that would hopefully double as a highlighter as well. I've never been a big BareMinerals fan but for some reason I was drawn to their display on this trip. Luminous 2 is the perfect shade match for me, just slightly lighter than my natural skin tone and looks beautiful over any foundation I've tried it with. It looks radiant but natural, and the formula is more thin like the Naked concealer, which I personally like more than the thickness of Shape Tape. It blends out to look subtle but covers the blue vein under my eye perfectly. My new every day go-to!
Tricia W.
North Augusta, SC
Review for: Luminous 1 more...
This under eye concealer is just OK. I got it as part of a bare mineral kit that was an excellent value so I use it pretty often. However, it isn't as pigmented or full coverage as I hoped and I usually feel like I have to apply more than other products to get the effect that I want. After that, I set it with some under eye brightening powder and it seems to last as long as I need it to.
Paige B.
Midlothian, VA
Review for: Luminous 1 more...
I like this. I got Luminious 1 because it has more of the pink-ish undertone instead of yellow. It's light weight and definitely brightens. It doesn't COVER, so I've used a concealer underneath this on days that I have dark circles. Other days, it's just fine on it's own with foundation/CC cream. It blends well and I still use a setting powder over it.
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Review for: Luminous 1 more...
This little wand right here is the greatest I eye brightner I have stumbled upon. It brightens my eyes and covers my dark circles like magic. And also acts as a highlighter which I love. BareMinerals is one of my favorite brands anyways, so this is an added plus! bareMinerals Stroke Of Light™ Under Eye Concealer
Annie P.
Arlington, VA
This is a good concealer. I have dark circles under my eyes that need help every morning and this does a great job. It blends well and looks natural or you can add on to give more coverage needed. I already have two extras waiting for me when I finish my current bottle.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Review for: Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener in Luminous 3 more...
It's an okay product...I received this in a bare minerals discounted beauty make-up kit from Ulta. It goes under the eyes as a concealer and it's to make that area of the eyes have a radiant appearance. I do love the radiant part but what I don't like is that it also feels "cakey," after it's on and sometimes it melts into my eyes and makes them burn. Also I prefer highlighters more and this product matches my foundation more which causes it to reduce the radiant/highlighting effect.
Caitlyn T.
Buchanan
I think it’s a good medium coverage product. It did not cover up my under eye dark circles very well and would not stay on my acne areas. I would recommend this product but only to someone who wants a very light coverage on their skin.
katerina b.
Wilton, NY
Review for: Luminous 1 more...
This product is just okay for me. The wand that it comes with is terrible in my opinion and the bottle over all is just really small feeling. Ive found with bare minerals their products can be very streaky and this product is deff streaky if you apply it with the wand the give you. It dry to quickly and its hard to.move around leaving it patchy.
Caitlyn P.
Missoula
Review for: Luminous 1 more...
I really like this eye brightener... in fact, I've bought it about three times.

What I like: the pinkish color to it, and how it makes your eyes look brighter.
What I don't like: that it doesn't really cover the dark circles under my eyes. It's a pretty thin formula so you have to use quite a bit.
Emma V.
Provo, UT
Is this a concealer as well or just a brightener?
Dominique M.
What are the pros and cons of this product ?
kimber k.
Gt Barrington, MA
How many different shades is this available in?
Madison S.
Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal
Imvery intrested in this product my friends have it! Just wondering how big they are! Wish I could use a tester x
Allison V.
Chesterfield, MO
How well does this product work?