BY BAREMINERALS

UNDER EYE BRIGHTENER & LIQUID CONCEALER

Add a little illumination to your complexion with Stroke of Light Under Eye Brightener. The travel-ready mineral concealer blends seamlessly to disguise imperfections with sheer to medium coverage. Available in 4 luminous shades, this eye brightening liquid concealer visibly reduces fine lines and dark circles while giving you a refreshed, radiant and even-toned look.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Butylene Glycol, Isododecane, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Glycerin, Silica, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Dimethicone, Propanediol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Isostearic Acid, Tribehenin, Amethyst Powder, Tourmaline, Nephrite Powder, Pearl Powder, Sapphire Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Alumina, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Ceramide 2, Peg-10 Rapeseed Sterol, Trisodium Edta, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Mica. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).

Usage:

APPLYING LIQUID CONCEALER

Stroke of Light can be used as an illuminating concealer on bare skin or over makeup as desired.

Dab a small amount at the corner of each eye and along the under-eye area with the soft-tip paddle. Gently blend with your finger using a press and roll motion for smooth, even application.

• So i wonder if it lasts as long as the nars one?2 Answers
  • Has anyone triend and with eyelashes similar to mine? How...1 Answers
  • How well does this product work? 2 Answers
bareMinerals Stroke Of Light™ Under Eye Concealer
  • "to begin, i do want to state that i really do enjoy this product. i think it has many features which make it a beautiful under eye brightener.

the product comes in very nice packaging which is easy to store. i also found that the product itself is very easy to apply. i usually just put about four dots on my under eye area and then blend lightly. i usually use my beauty blender but i am sure a brush would work just as good.

the actual product is beautiful. it is not full coverage in any way. i would describe it as a sheer coverage brightener. however, i have dark circles and this covered them like a doll! it is a subtle glow on your skin and looks extremely natural on the face. i do not find this product to crease nor do i find this product to come off easily.

on the other hand, i do find that by the very end of the day, it had faded a bit. this is completely understandable for me though because of the price point.

there, i do enjoy this product! i think this product is really nice for brightening your under eyes without looking like you have pounds of makeup on the face. i think that for twenty-three dollars, the product is worth it:)" in 34 reviews
  • "i really like this product! it definitely brightens your under eye area and its very lightweight and smooth. it has pretty good color payoff as well! i like the applicator it comes with and i would recommend this product to others!" in 7 reviews
  • "Also, you only need a very small amount of product to make your under eye circles disappear, so it lasts for a long time." in 1 review
  • "It works great and keeps under my eyes bright to disguise the bags under them." in 1 review
  • "This is a really good Undereye brightener." in 1 review
emily j.
Review for: Luminous 1 more...
To begin, I do want to state that I really do enjoy this product. I think it has many features which make it a beautiful under eye brightener.

The product comes in very nice packaging which is easy to store. I also found that the product itself is very easy to apply. I usually just put about four dots on my under eye area and then blend lightly. I usually use my beauty blender but I am sure a brush would work just as good.

The actual product is beautiful. It is not full coverage in any way. I would describe it as a sheer coverage brightener. However, I have dark circles and this covered them like a doll! It is a subtle glow on your skin and looks extremely natural on the face. I do not find this product to crease nor do I find this product to come off easily.

On the other hand, I do find that by the very end of the day, it had faded a bit. This is completely understandable for me though because of the price point.

There, I do enjoy this product! I think this product is really nice for brightening your under eyes without looking like you have pounds of makeup on the face. I think that for twenty-three dollars, the product is worth it:)
Hannah N.
Seminole
Review for: Luminous 1 more...
This is more of an under-eye brightener than a concealer. It doesn’t seem to be made to cover bags, rather just brighter the eye area. If that’s what you’re looking for, it’s decent. It has a wet texture, but not runny. This shade, pink is very light pink. It does brighten and it needs to be set with a powder. It doesn’t look or feel caked, but it can with excess powder, as can any cream foundation or concealer. Again, didn’t really do anything for undereye bags, but was good at brightening and highlighting my face. The doe foot applicator is long and flat and quite bendy. There isn’t a ton of product in the tube and I ran out pretty quickly, even though I don’t wear that much concealer that often.
Brianna S.
Lake Worth, FL
Review for: Luminous 2 more...
I've been using the Tarte Shape Tape concealer for my undereyes every day for nearly a year, but I was finding it was starting to look too heavy and high coverage for every day wear. I went to Ulta and started swatching around for a lightweight but luminizing undereye concealer that would hopefully double as a highlighter as well. I've never been a big BareMinerals fan but for some reason I was drawn to their display on this trip. Luminous 2 is the perfect shade match for me, just slightly lighter than my natural skin tone and looks beautiful over any foundation I've tried it with. It looks radiant but natural, and the formula is more thin like the Naked concealer, which I personally like more than the thickness of Shape Tape. It blends out to look subtle but covers the blue vein under my eye perfectly. My new every day go-to!
Julia L.
Neenah
Review for: Luminous 2 more...
I loveeeee this concealer!!! It came at a somewhat reasonable price on the bare minerals website. It does a fairly good job at hiding dark circles and blemishes. It’s amazing how it doesn’t sink into lines, how it doesn’t cake, and how it lasts all day!!!
Andrea F.
Ottawa
Review for: Luminous 1 more...
This little wand right here is the greatest I eye brightner I have stumbled upon. It brightens my eyes and covers my dark circles like magic. And also acts as a highlighter which I love. BareMinerals is one of my favorite brands anyways, so this is an added plus! bareMinerals Stroke Of Light™ Under Eye Concealer
Desiray S.
Fort Thomas, KY
Review for: Luminous 2 more...
Not a concealer for any kind of coverage. This is strictly for brightening purposes. It’s a very thin consistency... and it does not even give light coverage, I feel it’s completely sheer. It brightens well but I feel it really should give come kind of coverage if your gonna classify your self as a concealer!
Kim R.
Beaverton
Sometimes a girl wants to glow. I have dark circles that need a full coverage concealer. This product is not that. I use this as a light coverage glowing concealer that defuses my circles and still looks natural. It also works nicely for a highlight down my nose and middle of my brows
TABITHA L.
Fort Mill
Review for: Luminous 2 more...
I've ordered this so many times over the last couple of years.  Never going back even though it's more expensive then other brands.. it's worth it.  It has a lovely brush like applicator and I think it lasts me about 4-6 months.  Would totally recommend!
Annie P.
Arlington, VA
This is a good concealer. I have dark circles under my eyes that need help every morning and this does a great job. It blends well and looks natural or you can add on to give more coverage needed. I already have two extras waiting for me when I finish my current bottle.
Sally Z.
Dilworth, MN
Review for: Bare Minerals Stroke of Light Eye Brightener in Luminous 3 more...
It's an okay product...I received this in a bare minerals discounted beauty make-up kit from Ulta. It goes under the eyes as a concealer and it's to make that area of the eyes have a radiant appearance. I do love the radiant part but what I don't like is that it also feels "cakey," after it's on and sometimes it melts into my eyes and makes them burn. Also I prefer highlighters more and this product matches my foundation more which causes it to reduce the radiant/highlighting effect.
Emma V.
Provo, UT
Is this a concealer as well or just a brightener?
Dominique M.
What are the pros and cons of this product ?
kimber k.
North adams, MA
How many different shades is this available in?
Madison S.
Durban, Kwa Zulu Natal
Imvery intrested in this product my friends have it! Just wondering how big they are! Wish I could use a tester x
member-c3028ed81
Karlstad, Sweden
So i wonder if it lasts as long as the nars one?