bareMinerals Stop Gloss & Glisten Set uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY BAREMINERALS

A six-piece set of mini Marvelous Moxie® Lipglosses. Swipe on brilliant color and glistening shine, anytime, with this collection of six mini glosses. It features bestselling, limited-edition must-haves in nude to pop-pink shades that glide on satiny-smooth with sheer-to-medium coverage so that lips appear fuller and more voluptuous. This set contains: - 6 x 0.07 oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Playmaker (baby powder), Trail Blazer (nude gold), Influencer (nude brown), Show Off (baby pink), Aficionado (coral), Trendsetter (hot pink glaze) see more...

• Esse produto e bom se for di ulgo o site sempre e os produtos1 Answers
Blake B.
Silver Spring, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've never been one to love lipgloss because of how sticky they've been. But I absolutely love this formula and the shades that they provide. It was easy to use and the applicator held a lot of product. This was a pigmented but not overly pigmented lipgloss which is the type that I like.
beri y.
This lip gloss set by Bare Minerals is a great one to use because of the variety. Whether if you want to dress it up, or dress it down, this is the perfect Bare Minerals product to do your finishing look with.
Jennifer W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't rave enough over this gloss. The staying power blows me away for a gloss. The colors are fantastic for all skin tones imo. I'm this precious set you get a variety to try for about the price of one full size. These are great for travel or to have in your purse.
Jamie C.
Nichols, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received these as a free gift from Ulta with purchase. I was pleasantly surprised with these. Love the angled applicator. They have a minty smell. Nice colors. Good neutral lip gloss collection. I keep one in my lab coat at work.
Yalimar p.
Mecca , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not a big fan of lipgloss but other than that these are really good and are not that sticky! They come in great colors! I would recommend to a friend honestly even if I'm not a big fan of lipgloss these do get the job done!
Marlie R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this set! You get a great range of wearable colors! These glosses have a wonderful non-sticky formula and have pretty good pigmentation for a gloss. Definitely a good valued set! I totally recommend this to any gloss lovers!
It has been a long time since i found a product like this one! Ive always loved shimmery lip glosses that have a little tingle to it for plumping effects! I have the lightest shade and its perfect for a primer before lip stick or after to shine things up! I definitely recommend this product to anyone that's looking to go pouty look this fall!
Amanda R.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally love bare minerals and these glosses are to die for. Great formula and they aren't sticky like most glosses the only thing I didn't like was the selection of colors. They basically only have pinks.
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ
This gloss set is nice to nice in your make up collection! I sometimes like to use lip golsses for natural looks and sometimes to make my lips look nice and big and this gives it that plump look
Farheen S.
I am not a big fan of these lip glosses. They are very sticky. BareMinerals just came out with new lip glosses that have a much better formula.
Esse produto e bom se for di ulgo o site sempre e os produtos