• bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Fire
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Flawless
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Devious
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Naughty

BY BAREMINERALS

The Matte Liquid Lipstick you loved from Gen Nude is now available in 10 bold shades that dare to make a statement. We've used our decades of experience developing foundation shades to curate the best range of bold reds, pinks and berries that can work on any skin tone.

Statement Matte Liquid Lipstick is long lasting, cream-to-matte lipstick with a lightweight texture that isn't sticky. Our Matte Liquid Lipstick is formulated with moisturizing ingredients to counteract the dryness often associated with matte formulas. The silky, primer-infused lipstick glides on with a flexible applicator and dries to a long lasting, full-coverage natural matte finish. The primer also helps with transfer resistance, helping to prevent feathering and bleeding.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Glyceryl Behenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisostearyl Malate, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Silica Silylate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Usage:

Use the included flexible applicator, which is pointed to enable precise application, and apply directly to lips or after Under Over Lip Liner to prolong wear. Matte Liquid Lipcolor is designed for a soft focus look, but if you prefer more definition, use Under Over Lip Liner after your lipcolor application.

For maximum transfer resistance, wait 10 minutes after application before eating or drinking.

• Do the bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipsticks app...1 Answers
  • Does it stay on after you have eaten something?3 Answers
bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "My absolute favorite matte liquid lipstick! It goes on matte and is very long lasting, it applies easily , and is so smooth!!!" in 89 reviews
  • "Right now this is my ultimate go-to liquid lip for a creamy matte look, it doesn't dry out my lips and stays on for hours without touch ups. Will definitely recommend and repurchase. [product:bareminerals-statement-matte-liquid-lipcolor]" in 53 reviews
  • "I love this line! I wear bare escentuals lip gloss and stain all the time. The colors are natural and look amazing on. They also last! They are a nice consistency too and smell nice! The matte took me a little bit to figure out (make sure to blot) but it looks awesome!" in 17 reviews
  • "I got two shades, cult and hemp. These nude shades are really rare to find in this brand with this kind of quality and smoothness. They are perfect nude shades that are yellow and peachy based. Most of the nude shades are pink toned which I don't like. And I mix them with other lipcolors like makeup forever, colourpop, and manhattan to get different shades. It's looooong lasting and very moisturizing and smells amazing. " in 17 reviews
Eva L.
Albuquerque , NM
Bare minerals liquid lip are amazing. They feel absolutely wonderful on the lip and they last for a long time.
Ally W.
Nixa, MO
Review for: Other more...
This matte lipstick is one of my favorites! It is super soft and doesn’t leave a sticky residue with application. I bought this at a Bare Minerals retailer. The product lasts a good amount of time, but not an all-nighter.
tytiana M.
I would wear this to every event. The formula doesn't make me have cracked dry lips which is hard to find..
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: VIP, Devious, Luxe more...
I absolutely love this liquid lipsticks! They smell amazing, of chocolate or cake. It definitely is matte but not like an overall drying matte liquid lipstick. These are super comfortable, they do not dry down like crazy but they do eventually. I highly recommend these!
Nicole D.
Keeps lips moisturized and it's not my favorite matte lippe. Doesn't stay on long enough and feels clumpy
Magdalene M.
Bonne Terre
These liquid lips are the prefect everyday liquid lip ! They aren’t 100% kiss proof but they make up for that by leaving your lips feeling hydrated and soft ! The pigmentation if great and isn’t patchy
Dylan W.
Review for: Luxe more...
I really enjoyed this matte liquid lip color. It applies so softly, it just glides on. It has a nice smell, unlike most liquid lip colors. It was very easy to apply and lasted several hours, I did eventually have to reapply. I will definitely be repurchasing when I run out. I'd recommend giving it a try!
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Shameless, Fresh more...
I love these lipsticks. I have the pink shades Shameless and Fresh. I like the color payoff and how they are not drying at all especially compared to other liquid lipsticks! The formula is very comfortable on the lips and easy to apply too. It’s not transfer proof so you will have to reapply. If you like nudes, I recommend the bareMinerals Gen Nude® Matte Liquid Lipstick in the shade B0$$ because it has the same formula and feel too!
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Right now this is my ultimate go-to liquid lip for a creamy matte look, it doesn't dry out my lips and stays on for hours without touch ups. Will definitely recommend and repurchase. bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick
Gracyn B.
The long-wearing, creamy, matte liquid lip color you fell in love with from Gen Nude is now available in bold, statement making shades in bareMinerals Statement Matte Liquid Lipcolor collection. The vibrant shades are formulated to be transfer-resistant, and the lightweight, no tack texture is extremely comfortable to wear. To give your lips a little extra love, the formula includes moisturizing ingredients that help combat dryness.
Amin F.
Is it better than kat Von D? :-)
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I need to try these! Are they good? Anyone recommend?
Ariana D.