• bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Fire
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Flawless
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Devious
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Naughty

BY BAREMINERALS

The Matte Liquid Lipstick you loved from Gen Nude is now available in 10 bold shades that dare to make a statement. We've used our decades of experience developing foundation shades to curate the best range of bold reds, pinks and berries that can work on any skin tone.

Statement Matte Liquid Lipstick is long lasting, cream-to-matte lipstick with a lightweight texture that isn't sticky. Our Matte Liquid Lipstick is formulated with moisturizing ingredients to counteract the dryness often associated with matte formulas. The silky, primer-infused lipstick glides on with a flexible applicator and dries to a long lasting, full-coverage natural matte finish. The primer also helps with transfer resistance, helping to prevent feathering and bleeding.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Glyceryl Behenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisostearyl Malate, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Silica Silylate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Usage:

Use the included flexible applicator, which is pointed to enable precise application, and apply directly to lips or after Under Over Lip Liner to prolong wear. Matte Liquid Lipcolor is designed for a soft focus look, but if you prefer more definition, use Under Over Lip Liner after your lipcolor application.

For maximum transfer resistance, wait 10 minutes after application before eating or drinking.

• Do the bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipsticks app...1 Answers
  • Does it stay on after you have eaten something?3 Answers
bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick

Start your review of bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My absolute favorite matte liquid lipstick! It goes on matte and is very long lasting, it applies easily , and is so smooth!!!" in 89 reviews
  • "Right now this is my ultimate go-to liquid lip for a creamy matte look, it doesn't dry out my lips and stays on for hours without touch ups. Will definitely recommend and repurchase. [product:bareminerals-statement-matte-liquid-lipcolor]" in 53 reviews
  • "I love this line! I wear bare escentuals lip gloss and stain all the time. The colors are natural and look amazing on. They also last! They are a nice consistency too and smell nice! The matte took me a little bit to figure out (make sure to blot) but it looks awesome!" in 17 reviews
  • "I got two shades, cult and hemp. These nude shades are really rare to find in this brand with this kind of quality and smoothness. They are perfect nude shades that are yellow and peachy based. Most of the nude shades are pink toned which I don't like. And I mix them with other lipcolors like makeup forever, colourpop, and manhattan to get different shades. It's looooong lasting and very moisturizing and smells amazing. " in 17 reviews
Lauren T.
lawrence
Review for: Other more...
I have this in the shade “slay” and I love how smooth it is. It’s matte, but it doesn’t completely dry out your lips. The shade I have is a little too light for me but I still wear it every once in a while just because I love how soft and smooth it is!
Grace H.
Champaign
So comfortable on the lips. Not drying like most liquid lipsticks are. This is transfer proof once it dries and the colors are beautiful
Want long lasting sexy lips? This is definitely the way to go! I’ve used these forever and still recommend to people all the time! When applied it will feel a bit heavy but it’ll lighten and feel perfect within a couple minutes !!
Chelsey P.
Thousand Oaks
Review for: Flawless more...
I loveeee this matte lipstick. It goes on really smooth and it is a true matte finish. I also love the flavor that it leaves on your lips. Not chalky and leaves great color!
Deanna H.
Coal Center, PA
Review for: Other more...
I got this in my Sephora Play box and it's quickly becoming one of my favorites!! It's so creamy and moisturizing. It feels amazing on the lips. It has good pigmentation. It smells like cookies. The only down side is it transfers easily and doesn't dry down completely or very quickly. But some people like that!
Grayson C.
Review for: Devious more...
The bare minerals liquid lipsticks are honestly one of the best. That are so pigmented and comfortable to wear. It only takes one swipe for full pigment and. It doesn’t say down super fast and even when it does you can’t even feel you’re wearing it. It stays on all day or all night no matter what you eat or drink. Highly recommend!
Jessica B.
Buckhannon
Review for: VIP more...
I’m a huge fan of Bare minerals so I decided to try this matte liquid lipstick and I am so glad that I did! It’s long lasting and feels good on my lips, I can’t wait to try more colors! I definitely recommend this liquid lipstick!
Jeslyn B.
Rialto, CA
Omg i got a deluxe min sample of the shade "swag" and OMG it is beautiful! I am fair skin and this complemented very well. Application was easy went on like a dream and IS THE MOST COMFORTABLE liquid lip i have tried. I defiantly recommend and i can't wait to get more shades!!
Alice H.
Marston Green, Birmingham
I’ve actually been so excited to talk about this product! I love a matte lipstick as it is but I’ve found that the majority are quite drying or become flakey. I’m absolutely in love with the formula of this liquid lipstick, it’s so creamy and actually makes my lips feel really hydrated and soft. This has lasted through eating and drinking which is great and I had SO many compliments when I wore this lip colour. It’s a bright pinkish purple that is absolutely perfect for summer and will last you all day. I’m so tempted to go and buy this in more shades because it’s completely worth the money as for me, the formula is just perfect.
Layla C.
Olivehurst, CA
Review for: Other more...
I absolutely adore this formula! These are hidden gems! The packaging is very nice I love the applicator and also the scent it smells so good. The price is okay for the quality of the product also compared to many other formulas that are over priced. I love the color selection and how this formula sits on my lips. It doesn’t sit in my fine lines or make my lips dry. It’s an amazing product you gotta try this brands liquid lipstick!
Amin F.
Is it better than kat Von D? :-)
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I need to try these! Are they good? Anyone recommend?
Ariana D.