• bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Fire
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Flawless
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Devious
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Naughty

BY BAREMINERALS

The Matte Liquid Lipstick you loved from Gen Nude is now available in 10 bold shades that dare to make a statement. We've used our decades of experience developing foundation shades to curate the best range of bold reds, pinks and berries that can work on any skin tone.

Statement Matte Liquid Lipstick is long lasting, cream-to-matte lipstick with a lightweight texture that isn't sticky. Our Matte Liquid Lipstick is formulated with moisturizing ingredients to counteract the dryness often associated with matte formulas. The silky, primer-infused lipstick glides on with a flexible applicator and dries to a long lasting, full-coverage natural matte finish. The primer also helps with transfer resistance, helping to prevent feathering and bleeding.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Glyceryl Behenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisostearyl Malate, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Silica Silylate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Usage:

Use the included flexible applicator, which is pointed to enable precise application, and apply directly to lips or after Under Over Lip Liner to prolong wear. Matte Liquid Lipcolor is designed for a soft focus look, but if you prefer more definition, use Under Over Lip Liner after your lipcolor application.

For maximum transfer resistance, wait 10 minutes after application before eating or drinking.

• Do the bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipsticks app...1 Answers
  • Does it stay on after you have eaten something?3 Answers
bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick

Start your review of bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick!

• No results found for "".
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "My absolute favorite matte liquid lipstick! It goes on matte and is very long lasting, it applies easily , and is so smooth!!!" in 89 reviews
  • "Right now this is my ultimate go-to liquid lip for a creamy matte look, it doesn't dry out my lips and stays on for hours without touch ups. Will definitely recommend and repurchase. [product:bareminerals-statement-matte-liquid-lipcolor]" in 53 reviews
  • "I love this line! I wear bare escentuals lip gloss and stain all the time. The colors are natural and look amazing on. They also last! They are a nice consistency too and smell nice! The matte took me a little bit to figure out (make sure to blot) but it looks awesome!" in 17 reviews
  • "I got two shades, cult and hemp. These nude shades are really rare to find in this brand with this kind of quality and smoothness. They are perfect nude shades that are yellow and peachy based. Most of the nude shades are pink toned which I don't like. And I mix them with other lipcolors like makeup forever, colourpop, and manhattan to get different shades. It's looooong lasting and very moisturizing and smells amazing. " in 17 reviews
Yahaira R.
San Diego, CA
This is my holy grail product for my lips. Takes a while to dry but lasts all day! It’s very easy to apply and doesn’t dry my lips out. I can eat greasy food and it doesn’t wear off! I will definitely recommend this to everyone.
Megan N.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Devious more...
Uhm my absolute FAVORITE liquid lip of all time. I do not go anywhere without it now. It is my favorite! I cannot say it enough. I get compliments of it everywhere I where it to and always recommend it, plus the peppermint oil in the formula adds a little something extra. 10/10 recommend!
Vicki P.
Sugar Land, TX
One of my favorite matte lipsticks. I normally don’t reach for matte lipsticks because of the way it drys out my lips, but this product feels nice. I received a sample size from ulta and I defiantly will be repurchasing when I run out.
Natalie C.
San Diego , CA
Review for: Luxe, Fresh more...
Absolutely love love love Bareminerals! Started using their products when years ago when they opened up at my local mall and have never been disappointed. This lip matte is so easy to apply. I just ran out I need a new one!
Erin S.
Little Falls
With coupons, I’ve gotten three of these for free and I really like them. They aren’t super drying, they are easy to apply and the color lasts. They have a lot of different shades and the three I have all held up well.
Brittney K.
Tustin, CA
This is me favorite lipstick I have ever purchased. I use the darker red one as a base and put a light pink one on top and it dries and stays on for hours. It can withstand all my food and straws and is still there. I have nothing but good things to say.
Summer F.
Lake City
Review for: Other more...
Absolutely amazing! My number one go to! The application is effortless. The amount last forever it seems. Definitely a repeat user. Great value for an even greater price. I would buy every color if I could pull it off! So smooth and not drying to the lip!
Kristen w.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Juicy more...
I got this free for my birthday and I am OBSESSED!!!! I love the color and the feel of this lipstick. It doesn’t transfer much at all and only right at the beginning of wearing it. Wears well throughout the day!
Jessica P.
Elgin
Purchased at: Sephora
LOVE LOVE LOVE! The new applicator is better, but both apply pretty well. It needs reapplication usually, but I love the colors and feel to it. I’ve bought these lipsticks tons and I have a friend that loves them too. Would definitely recommend!
Leah H.
De Kalb, MS
I adore this liquid lipstick. It has great pigment and it lasts all day. If I start to feel like my lips are dry, I will layer a gloss on top and it’s perfect. Bo$$ and XYZ are my favorite colors by far.
Amin F.
Is it better than kat Von D? :-)
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I need to try these! Are they good? Anyone recommend?
Ariana D.