• bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Fire
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Flawless
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Devious
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Naughty

BY BAREMINERALS

The Matte Liquid Lipstick you loved from Gen Nude is now available in 10 bold shades that dare to make a statement. We've used our decades of experience developing foundation shades to curate the best range of bold reds, pinks and berries that can work on any skin tone.

Statement Matte Liquid Lipstick is long lasting, cream-to-matte lipstick with a lightweight texture that isn't sticky. Our Matte Liquid Lipstick is formulated with moisturizing ingredients to counteract the dryness often associated with matte formulas. The silky, primer-infused lipstick glides on with a flexible applicator and dries to a long lasting, full-coverage natural matte finish. The primer also helps with transfer resistance, helping to prevent feathering and bleeding.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Glyceryl Behenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisostearyl Malate, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Silica Silylate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Usage:

Use the included flexible applicator, which is pointed to enable precise application, and apply directly to lips or after Under Over Lip Liner to prolong wear. Matte Liquid Lipcolor is designed for a soft focus look, but if you prefer more definition, use Under Over Lip Liner after your lipcolor application.

For maximum transfer resistance, wait 10 minutes after application before eating or drinking.

• Do the bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipsticks app...1 Answers
  • Does it stay on after you have eaten something?3 Answers
bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "My absolute favorite matte liquid lipstick! It goes on matte and is very long lasting, it applies easily , and is so smooth!!!" in 89 reviews
  • "Right now this is my ultimate go-to liquid lip for a creamy matte look, it doesn't dry out my lips and stays on for hours without touch ups. Will definitely recommend and repurchase. [product:bareminerals-statement-matte-liquid-lipcolor]" in 53 reviews
  • "I love this line! I wear bare escentuals lip gloss and stain all the time. The colors are natural and look amazing on. They also last! They are a nice consistency too and smell nice! The matte took me a little bit to figure out (make sure to blot) but it looks awesome!" in 17 reviews
  • "I got two shades, cult and hemp. These nude shades are really rare to find in this brand with this kind of quality and smoothness. They are perfect nude shades that are yellow and peachy based. Most of the nude shades are pink toned which I don't like. And I mix them with other lipcolors like makeup forever, colourpop, and manhattan to get different shades. It's looooong lasting and very moisturizing and smells amazing. " in 17 reviews
Kathryn A.
I love these lipglosses. Honestly the applicator could be improved as you have to be very careful with application or it will be uneven or messy. The last isnt super long but is better than drugstore and my mac lipstick.
Rebekah S.
Dallas
Shade Cookie 🍪 this matte lipstick is very pretty, sadly it is not color stay but I do love the color and how it doesn’t dry out my lips after a long time. It was only $9 at Nordstrom so it’s a great deal 👍🏻
Mackenzie C.
Chicago
Review for: Flawless more...
This is definitely one of my favorite colors/liquid matte lipsticks to date! It does require some follow up applications, but the product itself has lasted me a long time.
Brittney V.
Pullman, MI
Love their gloss! Bareminerals carries the only lip gloss I plan to wear for the rest of my life. The gloss shimmers but is not grainy and has a wonderful minty smell plus the colors are to die for! Do yourself a favor and buy some, one tube last 6 months sometimes longer. Worth the money! Spoil your lips girl!
ѕαναииαн G.
Pheba, MS
Review for: Luxe more...
I️ love this lipstick so much. I wear it pretty much every time i wear makeup! I’m obsessed. I love the tube too and the size of the wand. My lips are pretty small and with other lipsticks i end up making a mess so it’s the perfect size for me!
Jada S.
Fayetteville, NC
I love this product. I got this free from the company using a code! Pros: It smells like chocolate, creamy application and bold. Cons: it does have a slight stain to it, and isn’t smudge proof! The packaging is made to where you item could have no chance of being damaged. Again amazing!
Jessica B.
Buckhannon
Review for: VIP more...
I’m a huge fan of Bare minerals so I decided to try this matte liquid lipstick and I am so glad that I did! It’s long lasting and feels good on my lips, I can’t wait to try more colors! I definitely recommend this liquid lipstick!
Tia Z.
Watertown, NY
This is my top favorite matte lip brand. It has a chocolatey fragrance which I absolutely love. The texture is very creamy and it dries beautifully without leaving your lips looking cracked. The formula is just absolutely the best.
Caroline W.
Big Sky , MT
Review for: OMG more...
I love this lipstick! Easy to apply with the wand. Dries with a really pretty matte finish. I swear it smells like chocolate! The color is also bold and gorgeous for a night out. I would suggest using a lip scrub before applying!
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
Review for: Other more...
I recently purchased the color Infamous. I absolutely love the color and the formula. It goes on easy and smells like vanilla. It lasts a while even though you do have reapplies after a while. I would still recommend this to someone who doesn’t like a bright lipstick.
Amin F.
Is it better than kat Von D? :-)
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I need to try these! Are they good? Anyone recommend?
Ariana D.