• bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Fire
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Flawless
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Devious
  • bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick Naughty

BY BAREMINERALS

The Matte Liquid Lipstick you loved from Gen Nude is now available in 10 bold shades that dare to make a statement. We've used our decades of experience developing foundation shades to curate the best range of bold reds, pinks and berries that can work on any skin tone.

Statement Matte Liquid Lipstick is long lasting, cream-to-matte lipstick with a lightweight texture that isn't sticky. Our Matte Liquid Lipstick is formulated with moisturizing ingredients to counteract the dryness often associated with matte formulas. The silky, primer-infused lipstick glides on with a flexible applicator and dries to a long lasting, full-coverage natural matte finish. The primer also helps with transfer resistance, helping to prevent feathering and bleeding.

Ingredients: Isododecane, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl Ppg-20 Crosspolymer, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Methicone, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Silica, Polyethylene, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (Candelilla Cera/Cire Candelilla), Microcrystalline Wax (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Glyceryl Behenate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Diisostearyl Malate, Vanillin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Silica Silylate, Water (Aqua/Eau), Sorbitan Oleate, Caprylyl Glycol. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140)

Usage:

Use the included flexible applicator, which is pointed to enable precise application, and apply directly to lips or after Under Over Lip Liner to prolong wear. Matte Liquid Lipcolor is designed for a soft focus look, but if you prefer more definition, use Under Over Lip Liner after your lipcolor application.

For maximum transfer resistance, wait 10 minutes after application before eating or drinking.

• Do the bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipsticks app...1 Answers
  • Does it stay on after you have eaten something?3 Answers
bareMinerals Statement™ Matte Liquid Lipstick
  • "My absolute favorite matte liquid lipstick! It goes on matte and is very long lasting, it applies easily , and is so smooth!!!" in 89 reviews
  • "Right now this is my ultimate go-to liquid lip for a creamy matte look, it doesn't dry out my lips and stays on for hours without touch ups. Will definitely recommend and repurchase. [product:bareminerals-statement-matte-liquid-lipcolor]" in 53 reviews
  • "I love this line! I wear bare escentuals lip gloss and stain all the time. The colors are natural and look amazing on. They also last! They are a nice consistency too and smell nice! The matte took me a little bit to figure out (make sure to blot) but it looks awesome!" in 17 reviews
  • "I got two shades, cult and hemp. These nude shades are really rare to find in this brand with this kind of quality and smoothness. They are perfect nude shades that are yellow and peachy based. Most of the nude shades are pink toned which I don't like. And I mix them with other lipcolors like makeup forever, colourpop, and manhattan to get different shades. It's looooong lasting and very moisturizing and smells amazing. " in 17 reviews
Kayla D.
I purchased the color swag as a sample size from Sephora, and I LOVE IT!! The formula, the color, the SMELL, and the name. It is way better than I expected. It seriously smells like hot chocolate, and has a beautiful thick matte, yet mousse like texture. It dries down fast, but does not dry out the lips. Buy it. For real.
Lisa H.
I have never worn lipstick before and wasn't sure I was ready to start, until they put this on as a sample. I fell in love. I finally found a color that looks great and lasts. Love the matte look and the slightly chocolate scent. Easy application and color that lasts through lunch!
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
I love a good matte lipstick that glides on smooth and stays put! I have a deep red color in this lipstick, and I love how it looks. But more importantly, I love how it stays on for hours...even after a full course meal with drinks! And unlike other matte lipsticks, it doesn’t dry your lips out.
Anna C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love a lot of BareMinerals products, but I'm not sure about this one. This formula is too sticky at first application and needs getting used to. It's more of a pigmented gloss than a traditional liquid lipstick. I don't know if it's just a texture thing, but it's not until I've been wearing the lipstick for a while that I feel comfortable.
Roxana S.
First of all do you Matt lipsticks are awesome they smell like chocolate and they stay on all day I did drink a lot of water and I did come off in the middle but I just lightly reapplied and I what I liked about it it did not flake off or peel but I did stay in my lips really really nice
Ricki E.
Spanaway, WA
Purchased at: bareMinerals
I got the color 'swag'! I thought it would be a little more rosey than it ended up being but I absolutely love how it looks on. It lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. It is such a great compliment to just a natural makeup look or if you want to go all out!!
Ana P.
miami, FL
Review for: Fire, Luxe, Fresh more...
These liquid lipsticks are extremely pigmented and 100% long lasting i did a swatch of the trio set on my hand and it was still on my hand after a hot shower and after washing my hands a few times. I especially recommend the small trio pack for gifts or just testing, beautiful colors.
Nicole R.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Other more...
Received a sample of the shade “Swag” from sephora. I looove this color! It also goes on so nice, it’s so soft and has a mousse like texture. It also smells so good!
Michelle K.
Lewis Center, OH
Review for: Naughty more...
I am not a huge lipstick wearer but love how seamless this goes on. I never doubt it’s coverage or how it will look if it is photographed. It has to be reapplied if you are drinking or eating but last a while if just wearing it while shopping or hanging out with friends. It also has a great feeling on your lips. It isn’t sticky.
Taylor F.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite lip product of all time. Color stays so well, it matches everything, it doesn’t create that goopy stuff on your lip after you’ve had it on all day, and the tube lasts a LONG time. I think I got it last Christmas and I’m still only maybe halfway through it.
Amin F.
Is it better than kat Von D? :-)
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I need to try these! Are they good? Anyone recommend?
Ariana D.